Britney Spears

Dropped Five Figures on Her Bitches

9/2/2014 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0829-britney-dogs-AKM-GSI-01
Britney Spears spent more than $30,000 on dogs -- the ones not named David Lucado -- and let's just say, her puppies are living the life most humans would envy.

According to new legal docs filed in her conservatorship ... Britney bought 2 tiny pups in 2013 that came with enormous price tags -- more than $13K for both of them!

She dropped $5,568 for what looks like a white Maltese in January ... and then in July she spent another $8,212 for its playmate -- a new Yorkie.

Brit even spent $1,585 on CLOTHES for the dogs ($650 in one shopping spree alone)! Throw in another $5,205 on dog-sitting, plus more common pet expenses (like food) --  in all she laid out $31,234.15. Just for the dogs.

FUN FACT: The average teacher's starting salary is about $36,000.

0113-guess-pooch-dog-adorable-footer-1

TMZIZGAY

Britney Spears is so 2001.

BLUE UGLY 💩

So what, it's her money

redmond13

QUEEN.

Chris

What a shame to spend thousands to buy one dog when so many are killed in shelters. Ya, she's a real animal lover. The breeders sure make suckers out of people like her.

vegas-mom-

This is why she is still under conservatorship SHE IS NUTS!!!

DiM

She always seems to be buying puppies from breeders etc. rather than a rescue every 3 years or so. What happens to them?
I know Kevin took two with him for his sons, but what has happened with all of these dogs?

The90OhSoRad

My sister got a Maltese for under $350. Britney cares more about animals then her own children. If it wasn't for her dad she'd probably be laying in a box by the high way over dosed on cocaine. Admit her asap

Double Bubble

FUN FACT: No one cares.

BSpolice

That family used to be dirt poor. They must have some idea of what reasonable prices are. Isn't her conservator supposed to be conserving her fortune? Seems really wasteful for someone whose career is fading.

watzitooya

Yikes!

Aenwyn

Yes, it's obvious that we don't value education in this country...just skim through some of the comments on TMZ ;)

(I can already feel the downvotes...)

idontactuallygiveacrap

You are all SO jealous!

crystal

A full blood maltose are expensive. My 3 were all about $4 - $5,000 a piece so you either did not get a full blooded maltese or you got a stolen dog.

Surfgirl

Rather spend $ on a dog than a man truth!

Unbroken Chain

Well I recently bought my daughter a pug and have spent about 1,500 on it. Considering she has 100 times more money than me (at least!) it's all relative. If I had 50 million, I'd buy the dog it's own house to keep it away from me!!! Non-story here. Everyone knows rich people can have nice things. Hence, why people try to get rich....duh

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments