Ashley Greene 911 Tape 'THE BUILDING'S ON FIRE!!!'

3/25/2013 3:01 PM PDT

Ashley Greene 911 Tape -- 'The Building's On Fire!'


TMZ has just obtained the 911 call that was placed by a breathless man who repeatedly pleaded for help after Ashley Greene's apartment exploded in flames, screaming, "The building's on fire."

As we first reported, Ashley and two men were sleeping in her rental unit when the fire broke out.  Officials now say the cause of the fire was an unattended candle that torched the couch and subsequently the entire place.

One of Ashley's dogs perished in the blaze.  Her second dog was saved.