"Sorry guys, I am a little bit upset right now. Lightning, apparently we’re having really bad thunderstorms here."
"Apparently, my house got hit or something and it went through my controller and shocked my hand. I’m completely fine. I’m just kinda ... I got scared and also my hand burns hurt a little bit."
Bickford even posted a photo of the melted controller.
She posted an update the following morning -- saying, "Hands healed up after being iced all last night and were very minor burns, controller is melted near USB connection where I got flashbanged or w/e ."
She added, "And I am COMPLETELY FINE. Thanks for the outpouring of love."