A quadriplegic gamer just lost everything after his house caught on fire while he was gaming on Twitch -- and it was all caught on a live stream.
The scary incident happened last weekend when Lance Carr -- gamer name GimpyG -- was playing "Diablo 2: Resurrected" on Twitch for his hundreds of followers.
You can see in the footage, GimpyG is playing when outta nowhere he says "wait, we're calling 911?!?"
GimpyG then yells, "our garage is on fire!!! What happened?? Do I gotta go??"
Carr's nephew, Trenton, moves him quickly out of the room leaving the stream on -- and moments later, you can see the room fill up with smoke.
Thankfully, everyone is okay ... but the house was completely destroyed -- GimpyG said the fire was so fierce, it even damaged his wheelchair during his escape.
The van…my GimpyG plates melted yo! This is going to be the tough one everyone, can’t go anywhere without it…for some reason the only vehicle without full coverage. Since I can’t #uber or catch a ride van should have been covered and I thought this was the case. 😔 pic.twitter.com/9FZdLNTOjY