Nic's

Tattoo Fix

9/29/2006 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

graphic of a question markHow many tattoos does Nicole Richie have?

Nicole Richie's tattooNicole Richie sports nine (at least) tattoos on her body, Stephanie. The favorite seems to be this rosary she had tattooed around her ankle. She also has a spider-shaped one on her lower stomach, as well as a pair of ballerina slippers she got in honor of the song her father, Lionel Richie, wrote for her. (For you young'ins, that song was "Ballerina Girl.")

Make sure not to miss out on Nicole's fab photo gallery!

graphic of a question markWho made P!NK's wedding dress?

P!NK Margo, P!NK's stunning wedding dress was designed by Monique Lhuillier. Lhuillier has dominated the bridal fashion scene for the past six years, and has dressed the likes of Reese Witherspoon, Ali Landry and Kevin Costner's wife Christine.

Click here to see P!NK in all her wondrous glory.

graphic of a question markIs Paul Walker dating anyone?

Paul Walker
Miranda, it seems as though the love of Paul Walker's life right now is Meadow Rain -- his 7-year-old daughter from a previous relationship. Walker found it difficult to get over his six-year relationship with Meadow's mother when that came to an end, but has said he enjoyed being single afterwards. We don't believe the "Eight Below" hottie is currently seeing anyone, unless he's keeping her under a tight wrap.

Prepare to see Paul alongside Jason Lewis and Laurence Fishburne in "The Life and Death of Bobby Z."

graphic of a question markWhen will Chili's solo album be released?

Rozonda Gregory, get ready for Rozonda "Chili" Thomas' solo album between the end of this year and early 2007. Chili has stated that if Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes were still alive, it would most definitely be a TLC album coming out, but that this album still has that TLC feel to it.

Akon, Missy Elliot and Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins will be featured on some of the tracks.

For more in music, you won't want to miss this!

graphic of a question markWhat book did Ashton Kutcher read to quit smoking?

Ashton KutcherWell, Carol, it seems as though "The Easy Way to Stop Smoking" was the book Ashton Kutcher turned to for help. He announced that he'd kicked the habit while filming for "The Guardian" (out in theaters today!).

If you or someone you know feels the need to try and stop -- or you'd just like a good read -- pick up the book by Allen Carr.

Is there something you JUST GOTTA KNOW?? Submit your question here!

Click here for more "I Just GOTTA KNOW!"

Nicole

Jesus loves me with or without my tattoos....

phyl

Would you tattoo haters just get over it! I am almost 70 and have been thinking of going for one myself! I doubt that anyone is going to hold you down and force you to have some body art, so what is your problem?

PaytonsMom

To Shane Scott, Dixie Chick Hater, and Clara
Why don't you all just mind your business?? I mean really who are any of you to judge??
Why can't you all just let people be who they are? Wether they are tattooed, gay, married, single, etc? Who cares! Let people be who they are. My goodness, if we were all made to live under one rule of thumb, we would all be the same and who wants that?
Besides, how would you all feel if you were famous and in the public eye for everyone to see and point out your EVERY little detail wrong with you (the big hairy mole you didn't have removed, those few hairs on your upper lip that the wax strip missed, or OH NO! that bit of cellulite)?!?!?!? I'm certain you would be thinking "you know this is my life and you have no right to judge." With that said I hope anyone who feels they are in any position to judge thinks twice before they do.

Jade

TO ALL OF YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING AROUND CRITICIZING OTHERS, AND MAKING NASTY COMMENTS ABOUT PEOPLE THAT YOU DONT KNOW PERSONALLY YOU NEED TO CUT IT OUT ! TATTOO OR NO TATTOO IT IS NOT FOR YOU TO JUDGE ! ALSO WHERE IT IS PUT ON THE BODY ITS NOT FOR YOU TO SAY IF ITS RIGHT OR WRONG ! A TATTOO DOES NOT MAKE A PERSON BAD!
YOU DONT KNOW HER AND WHAT SHE IS GOING THROUGH ! AND WHY SHE PUT THEM IN THE PLACES SHE PUT THEM . YOU DONT KNOW UNTIL YOU HAVE WALKED IN THAT PERSONS SHOES ! WE WERE NOT PUT ON TIS EARTH TO------->JUDGEI DONT CARE

LynZ

Tatoo's:
My goodness aren't we all so self rightous! If any of you had such fullfilling Christian lives, you wouldn't give a flyin' @#%* what anybody else was doing!!

P.S
By the way I have tatoos.......and faith!!

Aimee

"Oh ~ those tats make so me sick."
"Get over it ~ she can do what she wants !"
"The Girl is such a hoe!"

"Hello ~ is it me you're looking for?"

Get over it you self centered schmucks, 'cuz
SURPRISE !! It isn't about any of you.

She just needs 'daddy' to

"Let me start by saying ... I love you."

Megan

I say to each his own....if you don't like tattoos, DON'T GET THEM. Easy as that. Who are you, Clara, to tell me that they are disgusting? I am a registered nurse at a nationally reknowned hospital and guess what? I have 4 tattoos, ten ear piercings, my belly button pierced and my tongue pierced....and I was raised Catholic. If you are so disgusted by my tattoos, I wonder if you'd allow me to save your life if need be.....

meliboo

PINK is SOOO HOT!! I would do her!!!

Jen

I have three tattoos, my sister has five, my mother has three. I am not particularly religious, but my mother, sister and boyfriend are Christians. My boyfriend is Catholic, he doesn't like tattoos, but he has nothing against my tattoos or anyone else's.

I don't believe tattoos and sin are in any way related, I live my life the way I want to without hurting myself or anyone. I try not to pass judgment on anyone else, even if I don't agree with someone. Yes, what Clara said earlier was ignorant and harsh, but isn't everyone else being harsh in their responses?

yo

nicole should have had her butt whipped when she was little....shes just a spoiled brat...she soooooooooo sickly looking

Yammy

I think everyone has their own special way to express themselves, if by tattooing her body she feels she's expressing herself good for her, let her be. NO ONE has the right or priviledge to judge another person, except God, he's the only one.

The only thing I don't agree with her is have a rosary on her foot. I personally don't like tattoos, although I thought of getting one in my "rebel" years but not anymore, if someone wants a tattoo, let them get it, is their problem, not yours or mine.

Let people LIVE their lives the way they think is right.

:) Y

Nichole

i have to give props to Iowa girl i agree with everything you said..... clara you shouldnt judge!

and tattoos are body art they are absolutly beautiful i love them......and yes they are expressive very much so..... but you wouldnt know bc you dont have any and you have no sense of art what-so-ever! and how do you know if that rosary didnt help Nicole get through her addiction huh????

MAX POWER

SATAN? DISGUSTING?
I am insulted by and feel sorrry for the ramblings of the poor people on this mesage board. I am an ordained christian minister. I guess what many might consider a "bible thumper". I am a middle aged man with 27 tattoos. These pieces of art include symbols from my life including a portrait of my mother and father on their wedding night. To judge a book by it's cover, to hate a person for the way they look, the way they speak or the way they talk is wrong. No matter what your religion. A persons skin does not reflect their soul. Be well

Bill Hilser

I have been told by people who know them both, that Nicole, like Angelina Jolie use the tatoos to cover the needle tracks when they shoot heroin. Trust me on this...it comes from a VERY good source. I used to work in Hollywood and show biz was a VERY big part of my life. No thanks needed here, it's just part of my job.

Yer pal, Ferrari Willi

Elise

Is Nicole Richie Christian? Any Christian knows that you're not supposed to wear a rosary, only priests can wear rosaries. I have no problem that she has tatoos, but that's disrespecting the rosary in Christian terms. And if she's not Christian, then I have absolutely no idea why she has a tatoo of a rosary around her ankle. Either way the representation of the rosary around her ankle is wrong

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments