More "Jackass" Than You Can Shake a Stick At

10/2/2006 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Admit it... you just can't get enough of "Jackass." You have every episode of the TV show on DVD and you were first in line to see both "Jackass" flicks. Never fear, there's plenty more where that came from.

An insider at Paramount Studios tells TMZ that they have so much video featuring Chris Pontius, Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O, Bam Margera and the whole crew that they will be releasing never before seen scenes straight to DVD on "Jackass 2.5." The studio was also so thrilled with the huge success of "Jackass Number Two" -- which took in $51.5 million in its first two weeks of release -- that they have greenlighted "Jackass Three" and are speeding up production on that release.

Thank god... and you thought you'd have to wait forever to see Steve-O be used for bait.

Nicholas Sinclair

Where are your sources TMZ?

Cristina

These guys are hilarious- cause I'll never do half this crap! but it's still funny to watch someone else be a jacka$$

Whatever

Jackass is so five years ago! BORING!

Whatever

Jack ass is cuckoo!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldnt spend fifty cents to see this dumb ass,and wouldnt want any kids to do any thing in this movie,That should be the name of this movie,"DUMB ASS", maybe the the parents of any kid that tries to do any thing on this movie should sue them for 51 million dollars,to teach hollywood that "WE WONT TORERATE ANY MOVIE LIKE THIS,

Bi-Polar Hippie

It is funny...and yet I agree....its old. Stopped watching the show a long time ago when it started getting a little too "homo".

Maria

Saw the movie on Sunday and I left with having pains in my chest from laughing sooooo hard!! This was the funniest sh*t I've ever seen!! Can't wait for # 3. I'll be there opening night. Love these guys. Bam and Johnny are so f***ing hot and sexy!!!

Caroline

These guys are dumbasses. I stopped doing sh*t like that when I was 15.

Freakybfsfan

I've seen this movie and it was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. It was glorious! Those people who bitch and moan because there are some kids who would do this stuff, they need to learn to read. Before all episodes and movies that Jackass has produced, it has a warning. Do NOT attempt the stunts that they show because they could be hazardous to your health. If the parents don't want their children seeing it then do not let them watch it. That simple. People who attempt to do these stunts are obviously, illiterate or just plain stupid. The warning is there for a reason, if you ignore it, then anything that happens to you is your own fault.

Denise

I'm usually not into stupid humor, but Jackass Two was AWESOME. Some parts I couldn't watch, but over all, it was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

And who cares if it's "homo" or not, it's funny.

steven

I love the fact that i have to work for a living and the make milions doing what we all did in highschool

bigbill

For those who say that jackass sux and/or is bad then well, i can't say what ur favorite movie is cuz i don't know you but u did stupid sh@t when u were a kid. ANd stop fu^^ing complaining about that its stupid i would bet anyone like them that can make a living off of making the accident of getting ur arm smashed thru a truck and a pogostick is worth it. And most of them are already stars, BAM is skateboarding legend, Pontius and Steve-O are like actors. Johnny KNoxville is an actor he's been in like a couple movies. And the other thing is that u know, they had guest appearances like 3 6 Mafia, and Rip Taylor, Sean Penn, TOny Hawk, and others to name a few. The other thing is when they have done animal stunts the good thing is they don't hurt animals at least that doesnt happen and they have Manny to protect them and keep watch over their ranting with alligators and such. PLUS, Wee-man, come one idiots, u can imagine what a little guy like Wee-man can do. Lastly, their professionals, shut up go back to your trailer and smoke you crack. CUz if u don't like it then dont watch it, and if u dont want to hear bout it go live in the mountains. PEACE im out.

bigbill

OH YEAH NICE JOB SPELLING TOLERATE DIPSHIT.