Brit Crashes Paris' Pad, Cops Respond

11/22/2006 4:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris might be a wild child, but it took the newly out-and-about Britney Spears to really get her in hot water.

Police were called to Hilton's Hollywood home after the heiress and new pal Britney Spears allegedly blasted music a little too loud for folks on the block.

The neighbors were already on edge after word leaked to paparazzi that the two blondes were planning on kickin' it at Paris' place after the American Music Awards. As the ladies arrived, a swarm of paparazzi unleashed a blinding flashbulb frenzy that lit up the whole neighborhood.

The police incident comes just days after Paris and a pantsless Britney were photographed in Vegas during a crazy girls night out.

Eddie

Why the F8ck is Britney's name attached to this whole story?

This party was the biggest of the night, all celebrity's were there.
Why blame Britney?
Oh I get it cause she was the most mobbed, have you seen the video of the paparzi's flashing her?
Gawd that was worse then how she described them in her Everytime video.

And how is 2 times partying in the past week considered every day of the week?
You people have so much hatered towards her, she's human too, she's allowd to party, when was the last time she went out and had fun in the past 2 years?
The funny and sad part is you only know how to critisize her, she's not your daughter so back off already, including TMZ.

;)

TMZ SUCKS! This isn't anything big.

If anything I feel guilty about watching the "scandal" of two women walking, talking, being harrassed, blinded.

I wonder if celebs can sue the paps for wasting their time by blocking their exits and forming gangs around them.

I am no longer going to pick up a scandalous news rag or come onto tmz.

I just realized my life is more fun than there's.

Scout

Hey Hillary,
I and my husband are in very good shape. We take pride in our looks as well as the way we raise our children. When you become a parent there are certain things you have to cut down on, and parting is one of them. What kind of example is Britney setting for her children? No one's saying she should stay in the house and never go out. We're saying she's no longer a teen and she should behave like a mother. Paris, Lindsey,and Nicole are not mothers. After having two children, you'd think that Britney would behave in a more classy, mature way. I couldn't Imagine leaving my two month old at home while I'm out drinking and who knows what else.
I wonder if people would cut her so much slack if she were Britney Spears from any town USA??

Scout

# 21 RichC,

I agree 100 percent.

;)

ok sunny your comment made me want to write. First of all there is no law that a mother cannot go out. I'm pretty sure that Brit had good childcare scheduled for her outing. Second, Kate is what she likes to be called now' as advertised by her gay husband.

So your really comparing a red apple with a green one. A mothers a mothers a mother, who cares?

More importantly, why do you? I doubt that if you have kids that you are the "world's best mom" and if you don't have kids, keep ya mouth shut b/c you don't know.

Ok

When it comes down to it I doubt anyone commenting here truely cares, but TMZ does leave their comments section open for bored people to leave their OPINIONS. Do you honestly care if Katie's Husband is Gay?

As long as TMZ leaves their comments section open I will post whatever I feel like posting. Between Britney driving with her kid on her lap and almost dropping him on his big head because she was wearing huge bulky shoes ... I guess the kids are better off with the nanny. Let momma get drunk with Slutty paris so she can find daddy number 2 .

Wicked

Scout,

FYI..I am a mother of 3. And I do live in the Los Angles area. I still say there is nothing wrong with her going out the two nights she went out, especially after the awards show. She is not be a bad mother for doing so IMO.

I am sure her kids will turn out alot better than yours...no doubt.

I know mine did.

lee

Hanging out in Vegas with her pants off and after hour parties with Paris Hilton does not a good custody argument make.

Scout

Hillary,
you don't have a clue as to what a good mother is...You're claiming Britney's a good mother...based on what? driving with the baby on her lap or dropping him on the head? I take it you and Britney have a lot in common when it comes to motherhood. You're both sad and pathetic. I hope the kids will make it to adulthood. Give it a few years they'll be partying along with her and daddy. If not that they'll be writing a tell all book. Thanks goodness the majority here understand what being a responsible parent is all about. Maybe you and Britney can split the cost of therapy for you screwed up kids!

Mad Balls

Too bad you all fell for it. Come on .The AMAs' are ABC and its sister companys over and over . It's Brits' stated comeback . Look at the pool of talent . Black Eyed Peas ?!? I'll take the one really dark fellow out of the group and it sucks . P. Diddy . Nuff said . Give "fall out boy" their due as they rock but a very lame groups of talent besides them . Jamie Foxx ?!?Brit said it herself awhile ago . NOT MUCH OUT THERE . And The goofy white kid did try to bring Sexy back . Its' all a ploy . Dickhead .

Wicked

Scout,

You have no clue what you are talking about...damn I bet you never get out of the trailer, do you? I have better things to do then waste my time talking to a psycho...so let me just suggest you take a few more hits off your crack pipe and clean up your trailer. After all, tomorrow is Thanksgiving and with all your redneck crack addicted family coming for dindin, you really ought to clean up the dump.

It's probably not all that safe for your little ones to be crawling for that slop and mess you've got goin' on all over the place.

On the other hand, I actually do live in a lovely home, have money and everything you are jealous of Britney having.

Some people are blessed....some are not. Too bad, so sad...especially for your kids Dad ..having hooked up with a psycho.

Cya tweaker

Amber

Yet again I ask where are her kids??? Come on Britney, I knew you were challenged but why hang out with Parisite , late at night when you have a 2 month old and a 1year old. I can't believe I'm saying this but maybe Kevin should get the kids, it's not like he has a job or anything!

Livvy

lOH! PLEASE! Why can't Paris and LILO (I'm sure she's proud of that stupid nickname) Brittney and Nicole be at the same place. Can't someone be smart enough to bomb the bitches? PLEASE!
They are a waste of space.

IF MY DADDY WAS RICH AND I'D BE FAMOUS! My ass!
Marry a SEVERE LOSER, FUCK ALL OF HOLLYWOOD, OR STARVE.
It's the way to be!
Anyone can be famous and get a star on the Walk!

tammy

Britney looks like crap; her career will never be what it once was. She's no longer the cute little innocent girl nor is she sexy in the way she used to be. Britney has shown too much and does not have a clue as to how to behave during a divorce. She is a mother now and decent mothers do not carry on this way. Her little sister has much more class and maturity than Britney.

ceci

BRITNEY GO HOME TO YOUR KIDS...YOUR RUINING YOUR REPUTATION ALL OVER AGAIN HANGING WITH PARIS AND LEAVING YOUR KIDS AT HOME WITH THE NANNY EVERY NIGHT. ONCE IN A WHILE IS COOL BUT IT'S TOO MUCH TOO SOON.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments