Celebrity DUI:

Who's Next?

12/12/2006 9:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney, Paris and TaraWhile Britney Spears may be partying and undressing like Paris Hilton, the question is: Will she be following in her alcohol-soaked, law-breaking footsteps?

On the heels of DUIs by Hilton and Nicole Richie, wagerweb.com has released their picks for which member of the A-list party crowd is most likely to wind up busted behind the wheel. These stars can run but they can not Hyde.

Not surprisingly, Britney tops the list with a 1 to 2 chance that she'll be arrested and charged with a DUI. Paris, who was busted early this year, could be a repeat offender and so she lands the #2 spot. Good-time train wreck Tara Reid may be trying to clean up her image, but it's not enough to keep her from sloshing into the #3 spot on the list. Keeping her out of clubs might keep her out of jail.

Despite her wreck-a-week driving skills and AA membership, Lindsay Lohan hiccups into #4. Wait until she's of age! Rounding out the top 5: Limoncello aficionado, Danny DeVito.

Other celebs getting a lot of buzz and making the list include Ashlee Simpson, Mary-Kate Olsen and Malibu's most wanted, Mel Gibson. Cheers!

bigSHADY

Damn! 25 to 1 for Whitney? I would've thought she'd be heavilly favored?... after all, it says DUI; which means she just has to be "under the influence." Could be some pills, or some "sugar booger." --- I'm putting 2 Bills on Whitney --- Come'on sweetie, do your thing!!!!!!

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

I think the next celebrity DUI will be ... DRUM ROLL PLEASE " Me ".....Stay tuned...LOL

Suzanne Moore

i dont care.i dont like this kind of MEDIA WHORES.they will die for some publicity...it is so sad that people are crazy for fame.they are maniacs.its a social disease.we should look for a doctor.it is so f***ing SICK.why we are interested in this peoples lives?i think our lives are empty.everybody that are visiting this web site are SICK and have NO LIFE.(including me)....what this kind of trash people did to deserve so much recognition???they found the cure for aids???no it is just stupid motherf***ers earning a lot of money.what the f*** are Paris Hilton,Nicole Ritchie,Britney Spears,Jessica Simpson,Eminem,50 cent,P diddy,Ashlee Simpson...They are SCUM.THEY SHOULD ALL BE KILLED.I hate this bastards.

PJ

Oh come on, not Colin Farrell. He's cleaned up his act now. :)

J Doe

that night britney walked drinking a FULL GLASS of red wine to her car is a clear sighn she doesnt blink when it comes to drinking and driving..

50 bucks says she drives buzzed..
one day she will cause an accident killing someone and will put the blame on the photogs..

nobody puts a gun to her head and forces her to drive buzzed
she's still MENTALLY A CHILD, has no concept of right from wrong

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

Katie Holmes, Jeremy Piven, Vince Vaughn, Dakota Fanning, Beyonce, Oprah, .. Here's my top picks... These would be interesting to hear what spin their PR peeps would deliver to the public after their arrest from having a DUI...

bigSHADY

Please, Julie ... a "space" after each punctuation would be nice. But yeah, I hate "this bastards" too!

PJ

Britney Spears was drinking a margarita at a post Grammy Party. That means, she was drinking while she was prenant with Sean preston. Can you guys beleive that?

Nicole

You Know how many ppl get DUIs and for a CELEBRITY to get one its a wicked BIG DEAL. Who Cares they're human just like everyone else and r allowed to do stupid sh*t!

the wise old owl

They're all next.......... Who are you kidding. Not a one of them is learning anything.

The thrill is gone for all of these Hollywood indulged kids who Have " seen it all "" " Done it all ." " Had it all. " And most of them ..long befroe the age of 17 . What's left ? There's not much more they can try to get away with that will " thrill them anymore " Not many " RISKS ' options left.

So......why not get behind a wheel of a 2,000 weapon INTOXICATED OR IMPAIRED.......and see if they can get away with it ...or manage NOT to " kill someone"
They all seem to be playing this sick game. It's a Hollywood epidemic. Their "car Insurance " must be astronomical. They should require " breathalizer tests " when patrons leave a bar. If they pass they get the key to their car. If they don't . They sleep it off. Or else call a cab. This is getting to be an alarming statistic.

Nicole RIchie is very fortunate she didn't kill an innocent family of 5. If this doesn't WAKE HER ASS UP.....NOTHING WILL !! There will be another one who hasn't learned........just you wait. Pray it won't be a loved one of yours that is a victim.

Brother Harold, S.J.

I WISH SOME DRUNKEN DRIVER WOULD TAKE OUT EVERY ONE OF THESE F***ING WHORES IN ONE CLIP. THEY ARE MAKING ABSOLUTELHY NO CONGTIBUTION TO THE HUMAN CONDITION, AND REALLY DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE. GOD DAMN THEIR PARENTS FOR BRINGING THEM INTO THE WORLD. THEY ARE HUMAN GARBAGE, AND ARE STINKING UP THE PLANET.

george vieto

The next time a celebrity get caught drunk driving make them drink Duran coffee. They will quit cold turkey.

vegasdreaming702

With Paris getting a DUI and now Nicole i mean these rich bitches can buy their way out of them......So can Britney and whitney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Balls

Having sold my soul to the devil so you better laugh 'cause this is costing me bigtime and badass . I have been keen to what the next celebs will be pulled over for DUI and also as a Bonus +++ WHAT THEY WILL SAY WHEN THEY GET OUT THE CAR !!
1. Donald Rumsfield -- " I was just trying to get out of iraq!"
2. Tom Cruise " The Aliens aren't after ME are they after you ?!? !!"
3. president Bush " I'm the friggin' president and don't you forget it !"
4. Britney Spears " PLease I'm only trying to find my panties !"
5. Paris Hilton " Is that your batton ?
6. Micheal Jackson " these kids were nice enough to give me a ride "
7. Katie Holmes " Help Me , please "
8. Rosie O'donnel " Did you stop me because your Homophobic ?"
9. Jay Leno " Please tell me i'm funny "
10 . Oprah " I'm sure to get Tom/kats attention now !"

Hater

I hope the next one that goes down is that damn Paris Hilton. I hope she plows one of her high priced automobiles head on into a semi and gets mangled beyond recognition. The only thing I hope is left of her is her freakishly big ass claw like feet. Those damn things need to be studied by science to try and prevent that type of birth defect in the future.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments