Tamiko Nash: Miss USA 2.0

12/18/2006 7:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tamiko NashWith Donald Trump reportedly set to dethrone Tara Conner officially on Tuesday, first runner-up Miss California, Tamiko Nash, will assume the title of Miss USA. At 27, Tamiko will be one of the oldest Miss USA's in the pageant's 55-year history.

TMZ did some digging around, and multiple sources tell us that Nash is genuinely nice and that people in the pageant world "really like her." Trump's former "Apprentice" contestant and beauty pageant coach Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, told "Tom Joyner Morning Show" entertainment reporter Jawn Murray, "It was a toss-up at Miss USA between Tamiko and Tara. I actually thought Tamiko had it in the bag. Tamiko will make an amazing Miss USA!!" And there you have it.

Prior to competing in the Miss USA pageant, Nash worked as an elementary school teacher and for the Recording Academy/Grammy Awards. Most recently, Nash pursued an acting career and appeared earlier this year on NBC's "Deal or No Deal," the E! special "Hidden Lives of Miss USA" and posed for a photo shoot for Snoop Dogg's latest album.

Nash's assumption of the Miss USA title marks only the second time in the pageant's history that a reigning Miss USA was forced to relinquish her title. In 1957, Miss USA was dethroned after it was discovered she was a married mother of two -- Mrs. USA is an entirely different pageant.

While Nash is single, she has been seen out and about with actor Brian White, who co-starred in the 2005 film "The Family Stone." A rep for White told TMZ the two are "just really good friends."

Meanwhile, Tara Conner must not be having a very happy 21st birthday today, but it looks like Tamiko has a lot to celebrate. And that's something all of us (who are of age) can drink to.

p1tey1

I DO NOT BELIEVE FARRAH IS BLACK.........

Whomever that is, is someone posing and trying to start trouble. And they should be IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We, are not amused.

It is my observation that there are a number of people who regularly post on this site that get their "jollies" by throwing out the "red meat" of inflammatory racist type statements:
IGNORE THEM.

You are not doing anything but encouraging them if they are only looking to start something; and if they are expressing their true feelings you are not going to change their minds.
Hurtful as it is, "hate" speech is still protected speech in this country. You are entitled to IGNORE it, and stay on topic.
Having said that:
Lookit the ta-ta's on this babe!
( I bet even Ellis has his pants down around his ankles looking at this one!)
And kathryn you are STILL an "ignorant slut."

Marquis

"9. This is a free country and I can say whatever I want. Apparently, I've struck a nerve ( racism ) that you'll are having a problem with. I think you'll need to wake up and smell the coffee. I would appreciate thoughtful and kind replies rather than the bigot, hate filled comments."

Since you didn't listen before, listen now.

"I won't stop talking about racism until it's gone forever."

Weren't those your words? Stop contradicting yourself, you idiot. Let me guess, you're going to call me racist over that? Stupidity isn't racial. Just thought you should know.

Farrah, if you're 'really' black, you need to take a reality pill. Last I recalled, I never heard of a 'Farrah' this young participating in the 50s onward in the Civil Rights Movement, getting hosed down for what the believe in. No, you're nice and safe, 'sister', behind you computer screen.

Sand In My Crack

Pretty girl...apart from the Snoop Dog thing she seems to have her sh*t together...just hope she's not packin a baton(kinda hard to make it through those security checks)

Sand In My Crack

Farrah has a penis..the pubes are feathered with sun streaks. The only reason he is here posting is cause he ran out of Aqua Net and all the stores are closed.
You understand what it is like to have hair that just will not "behave"

sam

Listen "swanny" we all watched SNL so stop the crap. You post those lyrics on every freaking subject inappropriately. What not getting enough "attention" in you real life? Dumb @ss.

kathryn

#18..."ignorant slut"...from you that is pure flattery. What a loser.

FAN

Love Tamiko! www.tamikonash.net has beautiful photos and she should have won that night anyway - she is the real winner. What about the teen rep? She is just as wrong for her behavior....

lyz

Hah, Hah Farrah jokes on you Tara gets a second chance. There wont be a sista this year hah, hah, good triumphed over evil once again.

Chris

You do know that this soul sista lost,don't you?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2