Sanjaya: Halle Berry's Long Lost Sibling??

3/12/2007 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A new "American Idol" won't be crowned until May, but there's one competition Sanjaya Malakar has already won -- the Halle Berry Lookalike Contest!
Sanjaya and Halle Berry
While Sanjaya's vocal talents have people calling him the next Antonella Barba (minus the scantily clad pics--we hope), there's no denying the 17-year-old has Halle's Oscar-winning tousled brown locks. Best Performance by a Singer with a Curling Iron.

If "Idol" doesn't work out for the budding singer, and producers decide to exhume the "Catwoman" franchise, they've got their, er, man!

miss missy

HALLE BERRY'S LONG LOST SISTER..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Nicole

Ha ha I called it from day 1 that he looked like a chick!! Ha ha I hope he gets voted off this week cuz he deserved to go a long time ago!

juls

SANJAYA...PLEASE STOP SINGING... CAUSE YOU BLOW /YOU STINK/YOU SUCK..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

K. Jackson

This guy is an absolute goober!

Dallas

he need's to come out of the closet and say wants to be like paula abdul

Maddy

Cut it out. He is just a 17 yr old kid who wants to sing. The judges put him through and when the voters decides it's time to go, he will go. We don't have to insult and traumatize the kid just to be mean. Oh yeah, forgot what site I was on.

Buster

Oh, that is hilarious. Thanks for ruining every Halle Berry fantasy I have every had TMZ.

sam

Thanks Mitch. TMZ posts so much crap I guess I missed it.

LUCY

NO WAY WHO EVER POSTED THESE PICTURES AND ARTICLE IS BLIND

HALLEY BARRY IS TOO BEAUTIFUL TO BE COMPARED TO THAT MORON BE MALE OR FEMALE

TAKE THE PICTURES DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jane smith

This comparison is too stupid for words. THIS PERSON LOOKS NOTHING LIKR HALLE BERRY YOU MORON!

bet

Tmz out of story. That is the dumpest story i evey see

yo' mama

Julia Stiles and Heath Ledger. Discuss.

Jeanie Dranked the bottle

The Howard K. Stern / Quagmire comparisons got me dyiinnnn.

The Moglie comment was wrong!!! I still laughed out loud

Pam The Real Pam

I agree with Lucy. I think TMZ should take this article down and file it in the basement of mistakes. Seriously, if someone showed me a picture of this bozo guy and told me I would be paid a million bucks if I could name which major star someone says he looks like, I'd still be dirt poor.

ELLENS THE BOMB