Sanjaya Covers Katharine McPhee

3/23/2007 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Seems like Haley Scarnato isn't the only "American Idol" wannabe borrowing things from Katharine McPhee!
Sanjaya catches McPheever
An artist by the name of Fastu has given Season Six wavy brunette shrieker, Sanjaya Malakar, a case of the McPheever, super-imposing him onto Kat's crotchety Flashdance-inspired album cover -- and the results are absolutely hair-raising!

For once, it's not Sanjaya's singing that will have you laughing out loud.

tba

He's hot and I'm a heterosexual male!

christian martin

Check out this funny video of why sanjaya is still on AI

STALIN

CRUEL!!

Sabina

If I were him, I'd be embarrassed to show up for the next Idol.

Simon might think this is funny, but it really is cruel.

Maddy

This is a new low, even for you TMZ. Who is paying you to ruin this kid? Simon Cowell?

Carla

You people are idiots. It even says that it is superimposed. That is NOT a real picture. I'll admit that Sanjaya should have gone home a while ago, but leave the poor kid alone. He is only a teenager, and a meek one at that. I wish people would stop picking on him. He has not done anything to hurt anyone. LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

Amber

Sanjaya Malakar reminds me of a yong michael jackson (back when he was still black)

Timer1010

The only one that doesn't realize he's a fa**ot is him!!!!! I'm still luaghing. It may be mean, cruel, discusting, low, whatever.....it's still funny.

me

Very lame, TMZ.

TMZ always likes picking on the minorities.

sunshine

Okay TMZ, he is a 17 year old kid.... this is not cute at all. If you don't stop this,I am going to starve myself.

FYI

I want the boy to go home. This is not the way.Poor TMZ. They must be losing there will to get some real news.

Maddy

No, TMZ doesn't just like picking on minorities. They like picking on nice people who they know won't fight back. It's what school yard bullies do.

Brenda

He should bow out of American Idol as soon as posible. He's messing up the family show. He know his ugly ass can't sing.

Karen K

This is nothing! Check out the great hair options writer Linda Sharp did last week of Sanjaya, Chris, and Phil - and be sure to check out her AI recaps - hilarious!

crimdellacrim

He's a Maniac Maniaaac Fro Sure!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments