Scott Weiland and Wife

Trash Hotel Room

in Bloody Fight

3/25/2007 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

weilands3-1Velvet Revolver frontman Scott Weiland and his wife trashed a Burbank hotel room during a rockstar-caliber rampage last weekend, and now the hotel is pressing charges against the Weilands for the damage they caused.

Sources tell TMZ that Weiland and his wife Mary ripped alarm clocks and phones from their sockets and threw them, made "dents and gauges" in the walls, and that there was even blood found on some of the linens afterward. (A picture taken at the scene shows a note attached to a trash bag that says, in Spanish, "with blood.")

The trouble started when Mary arrived at the hotel Saturday, whereupon the couple got into "a huge argument" witnessed by their two young children, who had to be taken away by Weiland's assistant. Weiland himself then left, leaving behind Mary, who could be heard throwing things in the room. The police were called, and the hotel is pressing charges for the damage caused. There's no word whether either Weiland or his wife were injured in the spat.

Weiland pleaded guilty to domestic violence charges against Mary in December 2001 and was sentenced to probation and forced to pay a fine.

KMART

SUSAN. YOUR A LOSE(R) . PLEASE GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN TO SPELL L O S E R

hot snot

#8...i totally agree. Just put the bed back and spakle that one dent. jesus it wasn't that bad at all.

Not that they have any right to do such a thing....but I totally expected to see far different pictures than what i saw

GHOST

Three years ago I was at the Borgata Hotel where Velvet Revolver was playing a concert. The morning of the concert I was walking by the poolside when I saw a man in jeans wearing no shirt, spread out on the grass upside down. The man's back was all red from the sun's exposure and it must have been about 103 degrees that day. The man turned out to be Scott Weiland. This guy was out of it clutching onto a bottle of bourbon. This guy knows how to party.

DC

Looks to me like they were staying at a Motel 6. Wonder how much they paid for that and if they "left the light on for 'em".

Jane

I'm getting this vision in my head of Mary getting a phone call, tipping her off to the place she can find her husband, once AGAIN, shooting up...and Mary freaked...AGAIN. Junkies....

ay ay ay

Geez I thought those two split up long ago. My guess is neither is clean. I would very surprised if Weiland's recent claims of sobriety are true after this...Those poor kids that they have....

Katie

Shame Shame. Not only supposed to be a public image, but a role model for those kids. Hope they put them both to cleaning toilets for the next 6 months. Maybe they will think next time. She should have stayed away. If he was using, she knew what he would be like.

smash

The room wasn't even trashed. Give me a break. They made it sound a million times worse than it was!!

LUCIANO FLEURY

ROCK N ROLL WAY OF LIFE! ROCK BABY!!

zoewiggles

Sounds like my last relationship. He was abusive and would say awful things, it became violent and was super unhealthy. Thankfully it is over.

From what I read Scott Weiland sounds like an a**hole. He was arrested for domestic battery in 2001.

Tina

As to the supposed "normality" of this behavior among stars, I don't think that's very true as my family had a lot of VERY VERY violent fights, between my parents, between my father and myself, and between me and my mother. My mother interestingly breaks more stuff than my dad even though my dad has a worse temper. No one in my family drinks or takes drugs, and I'm an honors student! It's not because they're "stars"... people fight. It happens (there COULD be drugs involved, how should I know... but I'm just drawing attention to the fact that it might not be). If, for example, my boyfriend cheated on me, you bet in a few seconds I'd rip off my shoe and start beating the crap out of that cheating bastard.

And I don't think you can be thrown in jail for fighting in front of kids... my parents did it repeatedly and they never got thrown in jail. It's only if you harm a child physically or abandon them you get charged.

A

Hey CalGal -- you are a LOSER.....anyone that would say something that stupid sounds like a total loser to me -- regardless of how it is spelled!!!!!

CASBAH

WHATS WRONG WITH A BIT OF FEAR AND LOATHING!

ANNETTA

My first comment is, the room does lot look trash, almost look like they arrange it that way to take the picture.
I am a loyal fan of Scott Weiland, but is about time he grows up and get his act together. I think they both need help for the sake of the children. That is a pity!!!

Brenna

My wife locked herself in the adjoining room when that damage was done. I want to make it clear that I called security when I heard the glass being broken from next door. Security was unable to enter until she let them in. I sent my children off to a safe place with my assistant (who witnessed all of the events of the evening, until my wife locked herself in the room), and I left the hotel in order to avoid conflict with my wife.

- Scott