Aaron Carter

Screws the Pooch

2/22/2008 5:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Aaron Carter's doggies were collateral damage when the cops busted him for allegedly driving with a bunch of marijuana.

0222_carter_dogs_launch-1
Carter was popped in Texas yesterday on charges of possession of at least two ounces of pot. But he had two pit bulls with him at the time -- one puppy and one full-grown.

When AC was taken to jail, his dogs went to the pound. As soon as he was sprung, he went to Sam B. Coffey Animal Shelter to retrieve them -- and had to pay a $70 impound fee.

The woman who runs the shelter tells TMZ that Carter's dogs "were very, very well-trained" and that Aaron was "extremely happy to see his dogs and they were well cared-for."

He might have been just "extremely happy" not to be in jail anymore.

FIRST LOSER

FIRST = TOTAL LOSER

Kelli

I hope the pups didn't get high in that car. Poor doogies, or maybe happy ones who knows.

babsido

wow, that's first.I was first, even though, I hate people that say that lol

Dawn Day

Good thing he doesn't have any kids! They would be more than impounded with a stunt like that!!

shannonzz

"WHO LET THE DOGS OUT? "

Michelle

This whole family is a total wreck. I feel bad for them, in a non sympathetic way. If that makes sense.

Leslie

Poor Kid
I hope his Brother Nick (A.K.A THE SEXY ONE) teaches him a lesson!
Aaron your a good kid come on get back on track!

Starshines

Right on! A man who likes to smoke pot and loves his dogs...at least one of them is somewhat Norml! Legalize it and yes keep training your pitbulls people. Ban stupid people and not dogs! Pits are great pets if they have the right owner...I think we have a winner here!

2 ounces...geesh, he must have been planning a really long road trip! Could he have been heading to NOLA for 311 Day???

April Fouels

BUSTED IN TEXAS, FOR 2+OZ., DOGS AND HIM OUT, ???$$$???

tg

Pit bulls are SO gangsta.

parker ryan

wow.

ATLchick

He is so sexy. I wonder if he'd ever be interested in an extra full figured gal like myself? I love to go out to eat when my government check arrives. I like the chinese buffet. I bet he could afford going there more than once a week! I would gain another 100 lbs. if I dated a man with money.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

They should have chopped the little four legged sob's up and fed them to the other prisoners and pretty boy Aaron for supper! That would have taught him.

Denise

what a loser! this isn't the first time for Aaron

pie