Khloe Kardashian:

My Brutal Life Behind Bars!

7/18/2008 7:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe KardashianKhloe Kardashian is out of the pokey, and now we're learning about the horrors of her ordeal behind bars.

Our spies tell us the youngest Kardashian's unspeakable treatment began when K.K. began to board the bus headed to the Twin Towers jail. A woman on the bus had a violent seizure and Khloe was re-routed to Lynwood. Then, as we reported earlier, a bomb scare at the jail triggered a lockdown, so Miss K was forced into solitary confinement.

Then, Khloe was freezing cold so she asked guards for a simple blanket. Just like Tara at Hyde, she was denied.

As if that's not enough, she had to watch videos on how to be a good prisoner and how to avoid getting staph infections.

And, Khloe was not even able to change out of her street clothes, which must have been soiled from all the drama.

By the way, she served 173 minutes.

wasted days and wasted nights

Well, now that I have lived through her prison time, I am ready to be enthralled with the rest of her life.

Todd Lee

WAY TO GO LYNWOOD JAIL!!! let her do 173 minutes and im sure she learned her lesson, YEAH RIGHT!! she probably will celebrate tonight with a few beers and a drive thru Hollywood........maybe she will get in a car with lindsey, paris, and nicole, have a few 6 packs and drive into on-coming traffic, then the world could finally get rid of these wastes of space.

aksarbenga

Who the hell cares?

Team Kim

I see a movie deal!!!

Huh?

I must be soooo out of the celebrity loop. I have no idea who or what the Kardashian name is or claim to fame. All I know is that I see it a lot when I check out TMZ.

Black Power

Well,well, well. Didn't we all see this coming. We all no too well that there are two sets of laws. One for the rich and famous, and one for the rest of us. Her father spent his career getting criminals off, so with that kind of upbringing anything goes. It sucks, but that is the reality of our society.
If you can do the time, as limited as it is, might as well do the crime.

F@#$ the whole K family.

Clint of the mountain

chris

Just another celebrity bratt getting in and out of trouble! To her mother Chris...great parenting! Along with all the other celebrity families that their kids get into trouble! Seriously if that were a normal family without wealth and fame. They would be in there more than 173 minutes! Something has to be done with that Sheriff and judges in L.A.. Just because you have money does not mean you should be above the law! I'd like to see any of these celebs try to get away with what they do in Florida! Noone gets out of Florida jail in 173 minutes or less! You don't hear about any celebrity walking out of a Florida jail fast! I dare one of you to come to Florida with a DUI!!!

Deb

I really don't understand - she was sentenced to 30 days, which in LA means 10% of that time, 3, but she served 173 minutes? I'm really so weary of this Celebuspawn craziness...was it worth the cost to taxpayers book and transport her for 173 minutes?

pop eye

If you are not "used to" that kind of environment, it can be a harrowing and scary experience, even if it is only for several hours. I'm not saying she didn't deserve to be there, but I can understand where she's coming from. I got a DUI 12 years ago and was in jail for 10 hours and cried like a baby the whole time. The prison guards are rude as hell, the people are scary, the food is barley edible, and it's cold and lonely. Not a place you want to be if you are a softie and non-criminal- like person. All the more reason not to drink and drive or do any other stupid sh*t.

L.S

What a waste of tax payers money 173 minutes of nothing where's the justice??

Kay

173 minutes? I guess that means the book about her experience will be 173 pages long. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

exbff

sweetie barely had time to finish her 7 square meals before they kicked him to the curb.

NoF

WTF 173 minutes and off scott free...no wonder why she didn't bother complying with the court orders!

kim

RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!! WHAT A SLAP IN FACE TO EVERY MADD member or anyone who has lost someone to a drunk driver. What a joke - why even give DUI's in LA since they obviously mean nothing!!! I know the jails are overcroowded and we need room for violent offenders but it doesnt mean DUI recipients shoul dget off Scot Free. She should have had to clean jail cells or wash dishes or something productive while there. What a joke LA penal system is!

veta

well i have a friend who live in Cal and she was supposed to go to Lynwoodfor her DUI and was released due to over crowding BUT she still have to obey the conditions of her probation.

Maybe they.... SHOULD JUST STOP SENDING PEOPLE TO LYNWOOD AND SEND THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE... TRUST ME... THERE ARE OTHER JAILS AND PRISONS IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA!!!!