Scott Stapp: Now With Less Hair, Facial Weight

11/11/2008 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Obscurity does the body good. Just ask former Creed singer Scott Stapp.
Scott Stapp
The 35-year-old resurfaced at some event in Boca Raton this weekend, looking much healthier and a tad bit douchey.

It's amazing what breaking up your Christian rock band or allegedly throwing a bottle at your wife can do for a fella.

LeeLee

I think he looks more cuter and snuggable in '2004

Beebo

Didn't he do an ermmm....."video" of sorts with Kid Rock, or am I thinking of another douchebag? He's gross, and Creeds songs all sound exactly the same.

deezeey

Here is a perfect example of letting fame get to your head. He songs may have sounded the same but they were good. Now.........He's a nobody. And whats with the 80's style glasses??

Paula

Scott looks good.

I love his songs, "Can you take me higher? To a place where blind men see...Can you take me higher? To a place with golden streets..."

I hope he's gotten thru his troubles.

Barfalufugus

Creed? Creep sounds more like it.

Jules!

That dude is a horrible douche bag.. Anyone remember the story about the vegas DJ and him getting in to some beef not too long ago? I heard he got beat.. I am not sure but I think this was the guy.. He is kinda cute.. http://ksne.com/pages/ryan.html

Julie

That is not the same person. Look at the nose, ears and eyes.

bethinking

This man is an awesome performer who has much more to say, I hope and can't wait! Hope the troubles are behind you, Scott. Take care and come back to us, soon. We fans will always love you.

still lost

I saw Creed in concert and they sounded the same as their records, they were great! I don' t think it looks like him either, but maybe he has cleaned up his act-hope so-he has a great voice!! I totally agree w/Paula-"Take me Higher" was their best song ever......

nikki88

if it wasnt for the nose, i'd say it wasnt him, but no way 2 people can have that ugly of nose right? if it is him, he's looking realllll good now.

Carmen

Jacko Wacho

BJ Rocks

I use to love Creed! They were awesome! Shame he was such a head case. Hopefully he has pulled himself together

TORI

That's definitely Scott Stapp. He lost alot of weight in his face that's why his nose looks narrower. He didn't have his lips done either. He's smiling in the 1st photo that's why they look different. His voice is one of a kind, magnificent!

NICOLE

HE KEEPS GETTING BETTER LOOKING THROUGH THE YEARS WHAT CAN I SAY THAT MAN IS GOD!

Kelly

doesn't even look like him - I think he looks better back in the day than he does now....because you can't even recognize him in that other pic.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments