Sharon Osbourne's

Alleged Hair-rassment

12/15/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Warning: Sharon Osbourne allegedly causes premature balding in "Charm School" contestants.

Sharon Osbourne
This is the damage done to Megan Hauserman, who claims Sharon Osbourne scratched her and pulled out chunks of her hair during the "Rock of Love: Charm School" reunion on Saturday. The irony of this situation does not escape us.

Megan went to the hospital on Sunday -- hence the photo -- and also filed a report with the LAPD.

Cooper

Oh, come on!

Just looks like a bad weave job, pulled loose.

I believe Megan's 15 minutes were up a LONG time ago.

omggggggggggg2

ha ha! funny!

JustSayin

We love you Sharon!

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

MEGAN GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED FREAKIN C*NT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my opinion

This was Megan's 4th reality show......get a JOB, you hoe............
Beauty & The Geek
Rock of Love
I Love Money
Rock of Love Charm School

Yea, I watch all of 'em!!

Clinton

What do you expect from one of the most vile, low-class, overrated, women out there?

Jennifa O Jenny

I can't imagine Sharon pulling her hair let alone pulling it out. I also don't believe having your hair pulled out has anything to do with going bald. You're either genetically predisposed to it or not.

Clinton

The whole Osbourne clan try to rest on Ozzy's laurels from many years ago. Respect for something he did has nothing to do with respecting the type of person he is, or his wife isn't. Somebody needs to slap her up side the head and lay her out, video tape it, and put it on the web so we can all laugh at her. Ozzy brain addled? Yeah, but still cool (and non-violent). Sharon? About as typical as you can get for what amounts to a pile of walking feces.

Happyface1234

Megan has not won anything on any of the shows she has been on. She does not want to work so she has to try to get some money some how. She is nothing but a POS anyway. Who has a wardrobe of bathing suits only. NO ONE but a SKANK!

Rip M 2 Shreds

Sharon Osborne is a total witch. She's a lying media whore and deserves to pay for her animal behavior.

kinga

32. Megan has not won on any VH1 shows she been on she won on CW Beauty and the Geek season 4.

Mags

Why do all these skanks need hair extensions? Doesn't their hair grow?

kee

i'm sorry, but at least shaon knows how to run a business....rather its music/t.v. shows/concerts/blah blah blah...your girl, well all she knows is how to run her mouth......and thats what she feeds off of...........shouldn't have let her get the best of you ms. sharon.....

SAD..SAD..SAD..

If I was her I would be embarressed to show off that nasty looking rats nest she has! Go Sharon! I hate that dumb bitch Megan she deserves that and more, I have hated her since Beauty & the Geek!

Joanne

Why isn't Sharon in jail? If this had been an 'average Joe or Jane" he/she would have been in jail. Sharon is disgusting!! If I was one of her kids, I would be sooo embarressed..