Barkley: All I Really Wanted Was Oral Sex

1/1/2009 10:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This may be the very best police report of 2008. When Charles Barkley was busted in Arizona early NYE morning for DUI, he told cops he ran a stop sign because he was in a hurry to get some oral sex.

According to the officer who wrote the report, "He told me that he ran the stop sign because he was in a hurry to pick up the girl I saw get in the passenger seat."

The officer continues: "He asked me to admit that she was 'hot.' He asked me, 'You want the truth?' When I told him I did he said, 'I was gonna drive around the corner and get a b**w job. He then explained that she had given him a 'b**w job' one week earlier and said it was the best one he had ever had in his life."

The report says when Barkley was taken to the station, he told one of the employees, "I'll tattoo my name on your ass" if he helped "get him out of the DUI." According to the report, "He laughed and then quickly corrected himself and said, 'I'll tattoo your name on my ass' and then laughed again."

The report also says officers "found a handgun in the vehicle" which was immediately impounded. The report doesn't say if the handgun was legal or not, and the only thing that we know for sure was loaded...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

argorat1

I love when celebrities go to jail. He might get the best BJ of his life there

2035 days ago

OneWhoKnows

To Hollywood. I'm guessing that you are a racist white person or a bitter black one because Charles married outside of his race. What difference does the color of his wives skin make to you? Racist people make me sick! Grow the f*** up and address the facts of this situation. Charles used bad judgment by deciding to get behind the wheel after being drunk. He also used bad judgment by confessing to the authorities WHY he made this decision. I'm sure if his wife was black, she would have been equally as hurt. Your comment has underlying comments as if she deserves this treatment. It is people like you that perpetuate racism and hatred.

2031 days ago

K-DAWG

What an idiot. Success gets into the heads of these stars and they think they are god. How about a tattoo 'Loser' or 'Horny Toad' on his forehead?

2046 days ago

Eugene

Hahaha I totally love this dude! I wish current NBA has anything better than guys with little character... back in the day when we had Barkley, Rodman, Magic, Isaiah, Ewing, the list goes on...

2045 days ago

OneWhoKnows

I have known both Charles & Maureen for a very long time. To all of you haters insulting Mo, she is one of the nicest people I know. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body and a heart of gold. Chuck loves her but has alot of demons.

2036 days ago

ozzman

jackass...

!!

IDIOT!

Party 'till you die!

Classic open large mouth/insert large foot moment! I always did love his comment about the death penalty in Alabama when he was thinking (?) about running for office. He basically said he was going to eliminate death row and have 'death week'! Then he was going to rip out the electric chair and install 'electric bleachers'. He's always good for the perfect soundbite/comment!

Carolyn A-B

And to think-- I used to like this guy.
Now, he's just a gambling addict with a penchant for hookups.
Dummy.

Wayne Newtn

hey chuckee,

say goodbye to makin' eazy mo' money from dat eazy gig you have
(had...LOL) @ TNT doin' yo b-ball shiznit smack !!! yo ma
brotha...you can have ma cell, coz it be empty soon...gonna be free
to make mo' money in da NFL when i git outta hizzee !!!

mykillvix

andre

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey I understand, there's nothing like the best bj you've every had.

Wayne Newtn

We got the afternoon...You got this room for two...One thing I've left to do
Discover me...Discovering you...One mile to every inch of...Your skin like porcelain
One pair of candy lips and...Your bubblegum tongue...And if you want love
We'll make it...Swimming a deep sea...Of blankets...Take all your big plans
And break 'em...This is bound to be a while

Your body Is a wonderland...Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands)
Your body Is a wonderland

Something 'bout the way your hair falls in your face
I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase
You tell me where to go and...Though I might leave to find it
I'll never let your head hit the bed...Without my hand behind it

You want love?...We'll make it...Swimming a deep sea...Of blankets
Take all your big plans...And break 'em...This is bound to be a while

Your body Is a wonderland...Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands)
Your body Is a wonderland

Damn baby...You frustrate me...I know you're mine all mine all mine
But you look so good it hurts sometimes...Your body Is a wonderland
Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands)...Your body Is a wonderland
Your body is a wonderland

GIrl cruSH bFF's cousin MaN cRUSh 4evah

Yadda Yadda Yadda

Bet his wife & kid just loves this story..they must be so proud!

2% MILK

HALF ASS STORY, TELL THE STORY, INSTEAD OF LETTING PEOPLE DRAW THEIR OWN WHAT A JOKE.

fletch

He is still not a role model.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments