Barkley: All I Really Wanted Was Oral Sex

1/1/2009 10:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This may be the very best police report of 2008. When Charles Barkley was busted in Arizona early NYE morning for DUI, he told cops he ran a stop sign because he was in a hurry to get some oral sex.

According to the officer who wrote the report, "He told me that he ran the stop sign because he was in a hurry to pick up the girl I saw get in the passenger seat."

The officer continues: "He asked me to admit that she was 'hot.' He asked me, 'You want the truth?' When I told him I did he said, 'I was gonna drive around the corner and get a b**w job. He then explained that she had given him a 'b**w job' one week earlier and said it was the best one he had ever had in his life."

The report says when Barkley was taken to the station, he told one of the employees, "I'll tattoo my name on your ass" if he helped "get him out of the DUI." According to the report, "He laughed and then quickly corrected himself and said, 'I'll tattoo your name on my ass' and then laughed again."

The report also says officers "found a handgun in the vehicle" which was immediately impounded. The report doesn't say if the handgun was legal or not, and the only thing that we know for sure was loaded...

k

GEESH TMZ YOU GOT PEOPLE GIVING OUT TOO MUCH INFO
I like a good story and all but dang this is way too much more than I even wanna know .. thanks for your info on other stuff tho .. you need anymore photographers?? I could use a job. lol

Janet

What an @ss.

dinamoe

First that anyone news organization would consider this news is sleazy. Second, Mr. Barkley obviously thinks so little of women to have said this in the first place. This is without a doubt the sleaziest article I have ever read. Mr. Barkley you are trash!

Janet

Oh Christ--- We ALL just want some oral sex!

hillary

Hm, what women would give this fat pig a bj? She must be some wannabe. Miss, you might want to get an HIV test anytime soon.. He looks dirty. The guy is about 350lbs. Only thing big on him is his arrogance. Chuck, your day is over. YOu are a fat, old, has been that is NOT attractive to any women. I'll bet his wife is proud of him. He's out w/Erkle? thats what we hear down here. Amazing, all the AZ sports this weekend and celebrities in town and he's hanging out in a dumpy bar in Scottsdale, wow, his days are really over. Fat fk. get a life. Go back to Ala. you hillbilly!

Tom

That picture looks like he want's to give him self head.

Jay Croce

This has to be the funniest celebrity news of the year. Yeah, he shouldn't have been drinking and driving. Yeah, pickin up hookers for BJ's is a little sleazy, but you gotta hand it to the guy. He's funny! This probably ruins his chances at being Alabama's next Governor, but then, this is Alabama, and God knows we've had sleazier people in office here!

p1tey1

Oh well. He can forget about trying to become the Governor of Alabama.

Party 'till you die!

71. #40 (he's stupid but a fairly nice dude ) you must rent, that's a lousy area in Scottsdale. Cling on!

Posted at 2:33AM on Jan 1st 2009 by Maureen
-------------
Fun night out, perhaps a scary year ahead for some. Good luck out there (to most of you)!
And to the dumb ho Maureen, I rented a house to go to Scottsdale Culinary Institute! Now I'm a sous chef at a very nice restaurant and own a cool house outright in the Arcadia district, so suck it you evil witch!

AZCowboy

I've run into Charles Barkley a few times over the years in Scottsdale and find him to be a pretty cool guy. He is brutally honest. Ran into him playing cowboy once at Rockin Rodeo (Tempe) with two hot women (neither were his wife). Run into him at Highlighters a couple times (Use to be a very upscale strip club now just average). Run into Terrel Davis (NFL Super Bowl MVP) there once to. The few times I've talked to Chuck he was very funny telling jokes. He has said he is no role model and sure doesn't act like one.

DUI laws here in Scottsdale/Phx are very strict (think the toughest in the US) so he won't be having any fun though doubt he will learn from it as he is just too much of a party animal/socialite. They treat people worse than animals at the desert tent city jails. Doubt he will be treated any different when he gets sent there. The state seems to be slowly turning into some sort of Nazi Police state. Heck even our freeways have photoradar on them (only place in the country with them on the freeways). Bet in 10 years what is considered a minor offense today will be a major felony or death sentence the rate the laws keep getting tougher here. So he better not get a DUI 10 years from now hehe.

lindylu56

OH Good one Charles...Next time don't count on the ole boys club to keep your real intentions quiet. BJ's around the corner.. Hey can't you afford a hotel? Why would you ever tell the cops that? I guess you're just trying to keep up with Eddie Murphy and Hugh Grant ..Thanks for the New Year's laugh...at least you told the truth. Up until now i thought you just ran a stop sign. Love to be a fly on the wall when your wife hears this one..or are you begging them to keep you in the crowbar hotel? On the upside..you can still run for public office...at least the public knows up front what they's be voting for! You'll fit right in...

parkside701

If this is all true, say good bye to your TNT contract, say goodbye to any possible chance of a political career. Not that he ever had a chance to be honest.

newmoney

I'd be in a hurry for the best dome of my life round 2 as well!!!!! :)

Alpha Omega

It doesnt matter if the gun is legal (?) or not - Barfley is a CEE-LE-BRI-TEEE. No jail for you.

Robert Weiner

Barkley has always been known as a troubled guy...big mouth. He was the same way on the courts. He could have been a better player if not for his big mouth. He could have been a better roll-model for young impressionable kids, but, out came the big stupid mouth. Barkley will always be a trouble maker. He must be a sad, lonely guy to be this way.

Barkley, if you're reading this; GET A LIFE!