Osbourne Attacks

Crying and Stains Ensue

1/5/2009 4:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Some of the good stuff was definitely left on the cutting room floor -- but last night VH1 aired the fight between Sharon Osbourne and "Charm School" chick Megan Hauserman, and it got nasty.

Sharon Osbourne: Click to watch
Osbourne went ballistic when Megan dissed Ozzy, but what they didn't show was Sharon ripping at Hauserman's hair extensions or the bikini-clad girl's trip to the hospital the next day, where she filed a police report with the LAPD.

One thing is clear -- trash Sharon all you want, just leave Ozzy out of it.

Aisha

GO SHARON !
Megan finally got what was coming to her.
Shes lucky she didnt freaking kill her , I would have.

Digital Delicacy

You know what would be funny? Watching Sharon literally snatch that bitch bald-headed. I'm willing to bet that would win her a People's Choice Award.

Jennifa O Jenny

Megan is such a talentless, stupid bitch - GOOD FOR SHARON! Glad Sharon let her have it.

lanie68

What did that Skank say to Sharon? Anyone know? It was bleeped out. I'm glad sharon kicked her a$$.

Rayne

Sharon f'in rocks!!! That Paris Hilton wannabee bimbo got what was coming to her. I would have done the same maybe worse.

Keith

Sharon should be charged and sued. She antagonized these women verbally it was bound to be returned.

Jako

Good 4 you Sharon! Defending your family's honor is priceless. I applaude you! X0X.

Iskur

Sharon didn't "own" that fight. She had to resort to physical violence after that other chick owned her ... the sad part is Sharon was being a bitch and then got served so she attacked the other broad ... and people are saying she "owned" her wtf? All she did was grab her hair ... idiots on this site.

Fox

I love the 51 Minds *universe* it's become like a comic book series to me and although I did enjoy this "fight", I still wonder if it was staged.

As you know, Megan is coming out with her own series on VH1 and this gets her name out. Some of the "evidence" I've heard has been explained or discredited or just isn't very convincing. What really has me doubting is Riki Rachtman clearly stepping out of the way when Sharon picks up the juice after just asking if she's ok. That just seems like a giveaway to me. Also, Rodeo turns away although that might just be a coincidence. I just don't think Sharon would do something like this on the record.

MightyMad

To all the so-called 'winners' who kept calling Sharon Osbourne a loser:

the woman is a self-made music and TV producer who ran our own record company and is the sole reason why the still great Ozzman isn't in the streets, begging for changes so if he could score some blow - hell, f**k that: she's the reason why HE ISN'T DEAD!

So here's some truth: anyone of you righteous WANNABES would count yourselves tremendously lucky to be able to accomplish 1/4 of what that amazing lady have done through her life... but that's not gonna happen, given that folks like you talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. Pathetic wannabes... please shut the f**k up.

Girls, the truest way to prove that you love your man is to show anyone that you're willing to fight tooths and nails for him. If you bitchslap any two-cent ho thatn badmouth your man, dude ain't gonna stray and he will bone you the rest of your life... promise.

Megan makes a slut like Pam Anderson look classy... and she doesn't even have sex tape yet! But it's coming - I'll bet my left nut it's gonna be a gangbang...

Betty

Hasn't Sharon Osbourne's 15 minutes over yet. This classless woman needs to go away now. Talking about this Country not needing another Megan... We don't need Sharon at all. Please stop putting this Mrs Osbourne on the TV.

Proud American

I must admit I would have done the same thing. All Megan want is attention well she got it... well deserved.

twixxbars

i'm glad Sharon kicked her ass. that girl deserves more.
she's not cute. she's bratting, she's dumb, annoying, a disgrace, nasty, well, the list is endless.
She's a waste of time.

Heidi

Thank you Sharon! I can't stand that phony, plastic, attention whore.Wonder if Brandie C the other skank was there to lick her wounds,I mean bruised ego!

}i{ Amanda

Megan totally deserved what she got. How do expect someone to react. Sharon, your awesome and a GOOD person. Megan is just an ugly person inside and out. Keep your head up. love you. For Megan: GET A F**Ckin life, you selfish B***h!! oh yea and stop talking like you got a stick up your a**