Costner 911

'He's Violently Sick ... Throwing Up'

2/5/2009 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Click to listen!We've obtained the 911 call made in January by an employee of Kevin Costner -- where he describes how Kevin became "violently sick" while driving.

The caller calmly explains Costner had to pull over his Audi in the middle of Hollywood after suddenly becoming ill and "throwing up".

At one point, the caller says, "It's Kevin Costner, actually, just to let you know." To which the 911 operator amusingly responds: "THE Kevin Costner?"

As TMZ first reported, Kevin was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where he stayed overnight while awaiting results of tests, which came back normal.

Dr. Obvious

Probably just the flu. Feel better, Mr. Costner!

99centz

FIRST AGAIN! I THINK IM GONNA PASS OUT

maggie

Kevin Whostner?

dafeedil

ooops, looks like you lost that one, toofastforyou. Who calls 911 when they're throwing up?

Yeddy-Bo

Maybe he had just watched "Water World", or "The Postman"!!! Those flops would make anyone ill..
Just saying...............

Patty

I'm guessing since the caller made sure to tell 911 it was "Kevin Costner" they thought the ambulance might get there faster? Whatever.

Bex

That guy didn't need to say "it's Kevin Costner" for any reason at all. I hope Costner barfed all over him, the idiot. And who is this 2fast4u person that is always writing "I'm first" when they aren't? Do they not know how to count? Damn, get an education, son!

Beth

Why is it that when something like this happens, the caller just has to mention the fact that it is a celeb? Just goes to show that celebs get treated like they were God himself! What a crock! Celebs should be treated just like everybody else. I guarantee that if that were just an average person, the ambulance would have got there alot later!

saved1

Thank for all you who are calling out tofastforyou. I think he's hitting the bong with Phelps. Your getting just to darn sloooooow.

Party 'till you die!

Yeah, I remember watching him eat that mega burro with the pork sushi filling at Gutabusto's taco stand that day! It is
THE favorite restaurant of bulimics though!

ratboy

Are we sure that caller was male? He sounded feminine.

Dr. Adams

It's time to move on TMZ......Let's let this one die, just like Costner's films...LOL !!!

CP

Peanut butter cracker anyone...

Dr. Adams

(((toofastforyou!)))
Check again ...you are #3 fool...

Woody McBreairty

I feel pretty sure that Kevin has the same "ailment" I have, it's called Meniere's Disease and is a condition caused as a result of excessive fluid build up in the inner ear. It causes spells of light headedness, dizziness, nausea and vomiting. 'The attacks are sometimes very slight and sometimes totally incapacitating. It took ages to get my diagnosis as it is very hard to diagnose. I had MRIs, including of the brain and all kinds of other tests. There is no cure short of surgery which involves drilling a hole in the scull behind the ear and removing part of the ear canal which destroys the hearing in that ear but solves Meniere's attacks.ggggg. Otherwise, I take anti motion pills every morning although I still have attacks in varying degrees. I hope Kevin will look into this because he has the exact symptoms I have.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments