Sharon Osbourne

Sued for Hair Attack

3/2/2009 9:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Osbourne has been sued by the woman she attacked on her VH1 reality show, "Rock of Love: Charm School."

Play video
Megan Hauserman claims Sharon went ballistic during a taping, punching and grabbing her by the hair and refusing to let go, and scratching her to boot. Osbourne opened the can of whoop ass after Megan told Sharon she was famous only because she managed a brain dead rock star.

In a lawsuit filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Hauserman is suing Osbourne for battery, negligence and infliction of emotional distress.

Lovejac23

Sharon snapped, and I don't blame her. Sharon, plead "temporary insanity!" I'm with Sharon---bash me...don't bash my family.

REHAB... I WONDER!

Megan had it coming!!!! She always had something to say about somebody an i knew her day will come when she will say something to the wrong person, but i would have never guess the wrong person would have been Sharon !!!!!
Sharon Osbourne is gangsta !!!!! I luv her!

Anita

Sharon can't go around beating people up for telling the truth.
Ozzy is indeed a druggie braindead former Heavy Metal singer.

Lady TaTa's

i was at the taping and this whore was a drunk, prescription filled beyotch. first her little sidekick whore brandy c got kicked off the stage (wasn't shown in the taping but when megan first gets on stage u can see her crying her eyes out at the table) because she was a big ol mess and was falling all over the place.she was then kicked off the set 1st, had to be CARRIED off cause she was screaming and crying. what a mess

this piece of trash megan, again, spent all afternoon hitting the bottle and not to mention, doping up on a ton of xanax, proceeded to be a smug beyotch to Sharon and had NO RIGHT to bring up Sharon's family or esp the low blow to Ozzy. That trash got the the a$$ kicking she deserved and its only too bad that they didnt air it all and really edited for tv. Sharon beat the f*&^ out of her and she deserved every scratch, punch, knee thrust and weave that was pulled out. Go Sharon!!!!

Anita

Sharon has been involved in beatdowns before and this one will cost her plenty.
"provocation" is no excuse before the law in California.

Anita

Sharon's whore of daughter is having the same problems in England, where she stands accused of beating up a columnist in a club for writing the truth.
The Osbournes are talentless trash.

Anita

Kelli Osbourne is in rehab again and Ozzy is in fact braindead from all his past drug use. The man can't even walk straight anymore.

Sharon is the matriarch of a horrible, no talent, satanic family. Why would she get upset when people point that out to her. It's the TRUTH.

Dixie

38. OMG! She got what she asked for.FAMILYS are off limits!!I love it!!!

Posted at 8:53PM on Mar 2nd 2009 by Ryan

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Its like Sharon said "F*ck with me, I dont give a sh*t, but not my family." That drunk gutter slut Megan got what she deserved.

WOW

Amanda STFU YOUR A CLOWN

Angela C.

Go Sharon! That "person" got exactly what was coming to her. She is lucky she has no broken bones. Even if Sharon is ordered to pay.....it would be worth every penny. Heck...I'd pay for it if I could.

GiGi

I think Sharon did what any real woman would do. if they or their family was attacked.. The person who attacked her is just a whore who wants her 15 minutes of fame.. She shouldn't complain she got it..

GiGi

U get her sharon.. I wish I had a mom that would stand up to her family. like sharon did.. That whore Meagan just wanted her 15 mintues of fame.. WEll she got it..

Rebecca

She deserved it. Megan's a BITCH! She talks trash about everyone and she thinks she's the greatest thing that's ever happened. Not so much. You walk around in a bikini with fake boobs. Gimme a break. Get a job. Snap into reality.

shedeservedit

HAHA! MEGAN YOU DESERVED IT YOU STUPID BEEEEOOOTCH!! SHARON DIDN'T DO NEARLY ENOUGH THAT SHE SHOULD HAVE. SHE DOESN'T HAVE A CASE. I HOPE SHARON SUES HER FOR SLANDER!

Peroque

I've seen this TRAMP Megan on another show and she deserves alot more of a beat down than Sharon O. gave her! She should not get one red cent! That is why she did what she did, an attempt to get money!!