Heidi and Spencer: The Take Over Begins

4/25/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi's in the church twittering about her hair ... cameramen are rehearsing the church walk-ins and outs ... and a bunch of cops must be wondering, "Who did I piss off to pull this duty?"

Heidi and Spencer's Wedding: Click to launch!

Yep, it's Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's wedding day -- or as they say over at MTV -- a really big episode of "The Hills."

The ceremony is set to begin at 5pm on the West Coast, if all goes as scripted, but there's already plenty of action outside the Pasadena, Calif church.

We don't want to give away everything, but there will be a "scene" with Spencer tossing a bouquet.

By the way, one off-duty Pasadena cop who's working security in the neighborhood said this about the happy couple: "I have no idea who this is, but I know my daughter will be freaking out when I tell her."

Guess Who?

She is actually tweeting during preparation for her wedding? How self indulgent is that?! Does she think that we poor lost souls would be at a lost if we didn't co-live every moment of her life?

2006 days ago

Amanda

FYI: The cops don't get assigned this duty, they volunteer for it. It's OT baby.

2006 days ago

kim frye

I love Heidi and Spencer :) I wish them lots of luck on their happy day :)

2006 days ago

lise

next stop divorce city I give them 8 months lol,,,,,,,,,

2006 days ago

Rip It Up

Can someone please nuke these two egomaniacs? They both are disgusting.

2005 days ago

Octowelfaremom

When will these two creeps 15 minutes be up? Between Octomom and Heidi/Spencer...YIKES!!!!! They all need to just GO AWAY...GO FAR FAR AWAY...

2005 days ago

Erika

So how much of my tax dollars are being used to pay for this crap?

2005 days ago

mood rings

I wish my job was to get fake married and say thats bananas homie

2005 days ago

Cubanita

Wow why the hell do they need an entire media circus at their "wedding"?
I can't wait til these two disappear but then they will reappear when the divorce happens...

Seriously TMZ, Love ya but why do you report on these losers? They aren't celebrities!

2005 days ago

bsp

**GAG**

2005 days ago

Ann

I like Heidi and Spencer. The Hills wouldn't be the same without them. Congratulations on their wedding!!

2005 days ago

Susan

losers

2005 days ago

E

I am soooooooooo tired of hearing about these 2. Both of them suck and aren't worth the ink. Please back off of these 2 losers and let them crawl back into a hole in Iowa.

2005 days ago

Dixie

3. I hope they get run over or something....

what a joke

they HAD to do something to be talked about again

YUCK

Posted at 4:32PM on Apr 25th 2009 by ★☆RoXaNnE☆★

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
It would be great to see a huge monster truck come barreling down the street at full speed as these two are getting into a limo and the monster truck drives right over the limo as these two are in it. Now that would be a story we would all enjoy.

2005 days ago