Artie Lange

Arrested for

Suspicion of DUI

7/10/2009 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Artie Lange Arrested for Suspicion of DUIWe've just learned Artie Lange was busted for suspicion of DUI moments ago in New Jersey.

Law enforcement sources tell us the "Howard Stern Show" veteran was arrested about a half hour ago in Toms River after he got into a minor car accident.

UPDATE: Cops tells us Artie was driving a 2009 Nissan Sentra when he rear-ended a 2004 Pontiac. He was charged with DUI and careless driving.

Fergus9184

Keep up the good work !!!

badkitty14

I KNEW as soon as he was away from the Howard Stern show (they are on hiatis this week), that Artie wouldn't be able to keep it together. What a fat, loud, annoying, looser bastard.

I Smell Michael Burning in Hell - AHHHHH! AAAAAH!

Artie is #1 in my dead pool, has been for the last 4 years.
Soon.

mvp

Who knew he was still alive. Chances are pretty good that he was talking when he talking (since he never shuts up) when he hit the other vehicle.

pinkpixel

if i was as unfunny as him i'd be drunk at 2pm too.

joe dirt

I heard Artie was in AP trying to score...any thoughts?

pinkpixel

can't be him. he wouldn't fit in a nissan sentra

joe dirt

I think he'll make it until Howard decides to go off the air. Once that happens, we'll find Artie in Jersey City ghetto at 2:30am in the morning on a Tuesday.

Danni Krash

What the hell, can't a guy catch a buzz on vacation and not have TMZ crawl up his ass??

Redd_IS_a_Artie_Fan

96.4 % of you people making comments... SUCK
The thing that really bugs me, is that ALL of you miserable hating bastards ARE going to be listening on Monday morning. I've been a Stern fan since NBC & I believe that since Artie joined the show, it has been some of the funniest moments on radio... especially the last 3 plus years. If you HATERS don't feel that Artie is funny or that he shouldn't be on Stern... then why are you commenting. You shouldn't care one bit or even give Artie a nano-second of thought. Fact is most people are miserable & just want to talk sh!t.
Artie (I know you arent reading even one comment on this crappy website, but) I wish you well. I hope its not as bad as everyone wants to make it out, without knowing facts.

joe dirt

I'm a Jersey Shore guy in the summer just like Artie is. He has a house down here and should know better that the cops down there have nothing but traffic to deal with and DUI tickets hit records every year. What I want to know is, where are his 3 buddy's that are supposed to be watching him 24/7 and why the hell was he driving...and a friggin Sentra not to mention...had to be the new beeatches whip from Hoboken! I hope he wasn't doing what everyone thinks he was doing...

me

Artie! You've done f****** up again! Can't wait to hear you turn the chat of Michael Jackson into your life's story on Monday.

jerry

Maybe we can finally get JACKIE back !!!! Remember how funny the show used to be when there used to be bits and making fun of JACKIE !!! Now its just the ARTIE show and a huge Male version of the VIEW

LizLuFer

Weak, Pathetic, Fat - LOSER

Stern Show Fan

Artie Lange is a diarea mouth cruise ship drop weight and chain that Howard refuses to accept and cut loose. It's no surprise that Artie is drunk and sadly will be released from jail to come back to the show on Monday. Come on Stern fans you know Artie jumped the shark the day after he arrived there. What a complete looser, disgrace to Howard Stern, and his show! No one on the show has brought so many issues and personal conflict as Artie. It's time for Howard to let him to go and now! Thank you TMZ