Artie Lange

Arrested for

Suspicion of DUI

7/10/2009 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Artie Lange Arrested for Suspicion of DUIWe've just learned Artie Lange was busted for suspicion of DUI moments ago in New Jersey.

Law enforcement sources tell us the "Howard Stern Show" veteran was arrested about a half hour ago in Toms River after he got into a minor car accident.

UPDATE: Cops tells us Artie was driving a 2009 Nissan Sentra when he rear-ended a 2004 Pontiac. He was charged with DUI and careless driving.

CEDUP

Was he so drunk he thought the Nissan was his BEnz, a friggin Nissan. Maybe he should get Ronnie the limo driver to show him how to drive, see, he mocked Ronnie, Ronnie revenge

Helldorado

Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life...

...unless it pays really well.
In that case, where do I sign up?

RatzAzz

Can someone please give this fat azz some Diprivan before he kills someone!

WiseWoodchuck

Maybe Chaz Bono can play Artie in the E! Hollywood biography once he croaks.

phoneman39

It's a good thing I was sitting down when I read this story. I might have had a heart attack and died from the shock!

Bimmer

Good for this clown, he's always on howard stern bragging about all the drugs that he does and all the drinking he does. He deserves what he got most addicts don't go on tv and radio and tell the world about all the drugs they are taken, and tring to act cool in front of everybody and most people look at him like he's a big goof. I don't buy it one bit that he did all the drugs and drank like he says most of it is all big lies. I'm an addict myself and i'm clean now ten years and i would never act that way like he does HE IS NO KIETH RICHARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crankyyank

Oh great
2 weeks no stern and now it will be a Artie filled show for the next 2 days......I thought he was on the wagon?
I hope he dies like all the other un funny "comics" that burn out because they have it so bad making millions and they are so "tortured".....Please...... get a real job.....thats torture.

Howie

hoo hoo! I invented Artie Lange! hoo hoo!

Andres Cuadrado

INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY.

He can claim too fat to drive!

BRANGELINA!!!!!

Can you BELIEVE the luck this guy has-A SENTRA?!?!?! I mean, c'mon.

pSNIFF

I am bummed for Artie. He struggles with addiction like many Americans. I hope he gets the help he needs so we dont end up with another loss of a talented, much loved entertainer. It would be nice to give the guy a break and show a little support for the guy. Its like people get off on his misery. People in this world are just wrong.

Artie's Old Liver

In fairness to that drunk baby gorilla, Artie was racing to the hospital for a liver transplant.

I AM OUTTA HERE!!!

Artie's Old Liver

WELL GOOD AFTERNOON FOLKS, AND WELCOME TO TRADIO...

Today's first item for sale is one used, severely damaged liver from one Arthur Lange. Will make a great item on Ebay or to feed to your pets. Asking 5 bucks (or best offer).

Artie's Old Liver

Hey Artie,

Afghanistan called and they want their heroin back...

obamabooey

i hope they put the giant shoehorn he used to get in the sentra on ebay !