« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Erin Andrews Calls 911 on 'Suspicious Person'

7/24/2009 6:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Erin Andrews Calls 911 on 'Suspicious Person'TMZ has learned ESPN reporter Erin Andrews made a call to 911 Wednesday claiming a suspicious person was outside of her Georgia home.

Just days after her peeping Tom incident became national news, Andrews made a call to Dunwoody police around 2:10 PM, claiming someone was knocking on her door and wouldn't leave.

When cops arrived on scene, they discovered the person was a member of the news media looking for an interview with Erin, and eventually allowed the reporter to leave without incident.

As for Erin, we're told she's been distraught and overwhelmed ever since discovering that someone secretly shot nude videos of her.

ESPN is investigating the possibility that the peeping Tom may have been a member of her production team.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Steve

Poor thing. I really do feel sorry for her. Shes prolly gonna be messed up for a while over this. This happened to my sister once and she was freaked out and paranoid for like a year.

causeiamok

Was it a TMZ "reporter" knocking on her door?

Tamifluer

Yeah! I agree. 1st. The vid is a set up. first of all, the peaphole in relation to the camera and the back wall with the pink curtain are not perpendicular. In oder words, the camera is inside the room and a piece of cardboard made to look like a peap hole is being used. 2nd, Why is she doing the left side of her hair only? Is this part of her posing technics? 3rd. Ask yourself this question, is she right or left handed? The mirror in the bathroom would be better for what she's doing. Why out in the oppen?

Tamifluer

You're full of Cr** Erin!!! This was staged and you know it. I can't wait to see my predictions come true when you pose for Playboy in the future, after your frivolous lawsuit agains ESPN for not providing you wih accurate personal security. Here are my findings:
1st. The vid is a set up. first of all, the peaphole in relation to the view of the camera and the back wall with the pink curtain is not perpendicular. In oder words, the camera is inside the room and a piece of cardboard made to look like a peap hole is being used. 2nd, Why are you doing the left side of your hair only? Is this part of your posing technics? 3rd. Ask yourself this question, Are you right or left handed? The mirror in the bathroom would be better for what you were doing. Why out in the open? Yeag. I am right and the findings are undisputable!!! Good luck on you modeling career! Peace!

balls

balls

Tamifluer

Possibly both. Deffinitely a freak but the victim of not enough publicity. 5 Mil for a Playboy shoot could ease her pain.

two cents

When you make your living off of your looks alone, this has to be expected. Here you have a woman that's named sexiest sportcaster (or whatever the hell it was) and NOW she wants to be treated with respect? LOL It's a two edged sword. When all you do is get paid to sit there and look pretty, you have to expect to be treated like a sex object. It comes with the territory.

Look at all the news and sports hiring these pretty young faces to boost their ratings. LOL D'uh, no one takes them seriously, they're just being paid because of their looks, not because they actually DO anything productive. Theyr'e reading prompters, for goodness sake. It comes with the territory. Take your paycheck, smile and look pretty, and stfu.

What a baby!

who dat

I don't have a problem with Erin being kinky. I actually digg her more now. Not only hot, but she likes games. She would be better served in admitting she loves sex and films herself regularly. She would most likely be invited to Washington. I'm sure all the high power politicians want to meet her now. Most of them had never heard of her. It's the part of playing the victim that won't fly. One thing is certain, the sales of ban-aids and masking tape will sky rocket.

two cents

I JUST watched this video and it's FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!

No way, NO how she didn't know she was being filmed. She is rubbing her butt in the mirror, she's is primping towards the "hidden camera" and touching herself sexually. All in a hotel room "alone". Yeah right. Fake fake fake! Liar liar liar.

This is a video she made, and she knows damn well who shot it. She just never thought it would make the light of day. LMAO!!!!

LosCabos

This is so creepy. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it turns out to be someone from ESPN itself.

cherryblossoms

no duh! Anyone would be distraught and upset if someone did that to them, sickos out there!

Keith Olberman

I heard it's Chris Berman doing the filming. Doubt he could do it quietly though.

Valrico Fl native

I am not suprised by this video. I grew up with her and knew her all thorugh middle and high school. Her hair used to be dark brown. She always wanted to be famous and she figured out how to do it. Die your hair blonde, keep up with the body, dress sexy, and pretend to like sports. Market your good looks in a male market and you are a sure thing. I don't think she deserved the invasion of privacy but you have to wonder...if you market yourself based on your sex appeal something like this is bound to happen. I just hope she didn't go so low to intentionally leak this out............

bikiniwall.info

I saw the video. She looked hot but who curls their hair nekked anyway? JMO.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments