'Sandlot' Kid

Yeah Yeah,

He Needs Money

8/9/2009 6:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Marty YorkIt sure is expensive fighting charges you beat up your girlfriend -- that's why the guy who played Yeah-Yeah in "The Sandlot" has taken to asking for a little financial help from his friends ... on MySpace.

Marty York was arrested on Easter Sunday for allegedly beating up his girlfriend. He pled not guilty and even showed up to court with his girlfriend, who has forgiven him and stands by him 100%.

He wrote a bulletin on his MySpace that explained his situation, which said in part, "I'm asking anyone on here friends and fans that have supported me through the years or I have helped, to please make a donation, and I promise to anyone that helps I will provide you with a signed autograph and give you a shout on my page."

Sounds like a good deal.

Buck Farack

Who?

John

fans? I hope this tool reads this... I had to imdb him.

He did like two ep of boy meet world and some low rate movie that was trash.

I seen commercial extra's that have more camera time.

Talk about a woman beater stuck on himself. Someone needs to remind this assclown that the only fan he has only comes around when he is looking in the mirror.

david

I had one reaction after reading this: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

snickers

Good luck with that.

balls

balls

balls

drop and give me 20 you little maggot

Confused

send him a starbucks job application

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

This guy is more anonymous than Area 51.

JANE DOE

PIG!!!!!

Horhay

This guy is a moron.,. "I will provide a signed autograph"... So he is going to sign something he already autographed.. Idio tan autograph is a signature

kendra joy bethune

the sandlot used to be the number ##2 baseball movie other than baseball books i read a book about ted willams and joe torre

Wait a minute,that's my house!

Reading what you have here, tmz , this fella just wants people to make a donation....I don't see any specifics. My local food bank could use a few $, so i'm gonna help them out in Sandlots name...

Yeah

Maybe his dumbass girlfriend can scratch together some dough for her Master Keeper. What an idiot! She must like getting beaten because he'll beat her again. They all do. Though maybe Yeah Yeah is even more of an idiot for thinking that he has fans and that people would support a man who beats on women. The two losers deserve each other.

nightcrawler

It will be more fun hearing about Big Bubba BF'ing you in jail...don't pick up the soap!!!!

Muffy222

99% of of men would beat a woman's a** if tried to harm him! Half of people who are saying "A man should never hit a woman." IS LYING THEIR A**ES OFF! The b!tch hit him first!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments