Michael Jackson -- The Kid Is (Maybe) His Son?

8/31/2009 2:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson came out of the woodwork to claim he is Michael Jackson's third son -- and now we have the photos to help you judge if it's true.

Launch photos

According to documents released last week, PMMJJ requested a DNA test to prove he is the biological son of Michael Jackson. Ron Newt, a close family friend of PMMJJ, tells TMZ he approached Joe Jackson (whom he was friends with) before Michael's death. Newt says Joe denied the whole thing and told him to "leave it alone."

The "official" Prince Michael -- the one who was raised by MJ -- is 12 years old. This other PMMJJ is 24, and Newt says the man is just looking for "closure."

LucyInTheSky

LucyInTheSky

HI CHICO.....whereever,whoever you may be.

later chiclet
Peace

kathie

Thank You LucyinTheSky!

danger baby

Thank you 'an anon'. As everyone can plainly see, I am not making this up. She went after Insanity and REALLY didn't like it when Insanity refused to 'comply' with her rules. There is nothing wrong with nicknaming MJ "Pete". But disfasia was offended by that, and has been badmouthing Insanity ever since. I have seen her posts on other threads. She knows the best defense is offense, so is now claiming that Insanity was arrogant, aggressive and insulting first. And that is just not true. She absolutely started this and was out of line in doing so. If there's one thing that gets me ticked, it's a lying bully. People like disfasia bruise others, but they do so with a velvet glove.

HumanNature

while my guitar gently weeps

You are so WISE AND RIGHT!!! I too, was raise to RESPECT OTHERS!!!!

I LOVE "MR." MICHAEL JACKSON"!!!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENUINE POST!!! I agree, that we ALL need to stay focus on the injustice against "MR. MICHAEL JACKSON"!!!! We need each other for support!!!!

HERE!! HERE!!

PEACE TO ALL!!!!

kathie

Disfasia:

The truth hurts? I can assure you that Insanity had nothing to do with the posts I wrote calling you out on your bullsh*t.

You attacked Insanity because you did not like him/her calling MJ "Pete". And you attacked first. Thereafter, you have kept up the attacks because Insanity refused to acquiesce to your demands. By any interpretation, your actions are those of a know-it-all and a bully.

YOU (and no one else) destroyed the peace on this board by making demands of a participant that you had no right to make. I got sick of it and came to Insanity's defense. I have no idea who else came to his/her defense but if there were other posts made, it would not surprise me.

Oh, and thanks for 'allowing' me to stay here and post, as long as I follow your rules. You might want to re-read those 'rules', since your every action violates same.

The last I heard, this board belongs to TMZ, not to an "ironic" national-enquirer-reading, morally-superior, bullying theorist such as yourself.

As to my literary accomplishments, thank you for noticing! I thought about correcting your many grammatical faux pas, but in the end decided it was better to 'let the poor fool dream'.

One request: Would you stop clogging the board with all these nonsensical musings? These are applied to each and every subject so indiscriminately...with so little relevance to the topic at hand...that I get lost in your brain's flotsam! Truly!

Spare us dear didact. We are bored to tears.

Posted at 3:28PM on Aug 31st 2009 by AnonX

Bravo AnonX! A standing ovation for you!

Dysfasia can't accept that Insanity has been here a long time and has many friends who love him and thinks anyone who posts in his favor is 'him'.

jessicajuliette

it's highly possible that this is his son.after this kid was born, and he realized his biological children might indeed look black, perhaps he decided he would insure any other children would look white for sure, which is why he was trolling for sperm donations from white male friends. ADORE MJ, BOUGHT ALL HIS STUFF FROM QVC, SPENT HUNDREDS ON MAGAZINES,ETC. BIGGEST FAN, BUT HE DIDNT LIKE HIS LOOKS, DUE TO HIS FATHER TELLING HIM HE WAS UGLY, AND HE INTERNALIZED THIS FALSEHOOD.....

Read more: http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/prince_michael#51171#ixzz0Pn1lVjRC

danger baby

Do you mean you can dish it out but you can't take it? I see PLENTY of trash-taking posts from the morally-superior Disfasia. Imagine that! Can we say 'hypocrite'?

################

324. AIN T THAT THE TRUTH

Thanks for these words. That explains a lot then. I left yesterday because his/her aggression was just..too much.

Have a great day!

Posted at 2:58PM on Aug 31st 2009 by disfasia

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/31/michael-jackson-alleged-son/22#comments#ixzz0Pn8b2R9n

Diva

disfasia

Please IGNORE the NEGATIVE DRAMA!!! Don't get pull into the HYPE!!!
LET IT GO!!! MOVE ON!!! YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT!!!!
--------------------------------------------------
Yes! Disfasia very nice to new Russian person on board. No argument with insanity or anyone else, but let's all stop unnecessary drama.
Michael Jackson, by any name, forever.

danger baby

that's trash-talking, not 'trash-taking'.

hi 'an anon'. i didn't know, is 'insanity' a him then? when he went off on EVERYONE who he blamed for mj's demise (that list, all in caps), that was priceless. a little cyber-explosion. he was spot on too. they all are to blame.

r.i.p. dear michael.

danger baby

Yeah, Disfasia. You're better than that. Or you can be if you try. So move on.

kathie

Fair is fair.

I read over the Saturday evening posts and see disfasia said nothing about Insanity's use of the nickname *Pete* for Michael at that time.

I also see Insanity was polite to disfasia though he did not agree with her.

I have never been in conversation with Insanity but have read his posts. I have only seen him be aggressive and insulting to those who post solely to bash Michael, in other words- trolls.

danger baby

Like you were not aggressive toward Insanity (first). I think you have my meaning by now, so I will leave this alone.

##############

I left yesterday because his/her aggression was just..too much.

Have a great day!

Posted at 2:58PM on Aug 31st 2009 by disfasia

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/31/michael-jackson-alleged-son/24#comments#ixzz0PnEtyMEt

danger baby

hi jeanne -- she absolutely objected to insanity's use of the nickname pete. that is what started it. sorry, i have no idea what day or what thread, but that is what i saw. i also don't recall insanity using aggression or insults toward anyone other than trolls (which, face it, many of us have done).

i have other things to do today. i have defended insanity (unbidden) to the degree possible.

cheers.

kathie

r.i.p. dear michael.

Posted at 3:58PM on Aug 31st 2009 by AnonX

I think so, tho 'he' never said.