Donald Trump:

Boycott Kanye!

9/14/2009 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump -- Boycott Kanye!Donald Trump himself is calling for a boycott of Kanye West, calling his antics last night "disgusting."

Trump tells TMZ he wants to boycott all things Kanye "so this kind of thing doesn't happen again."

Trump also thinks Kanye's hijack to honor Beyonce was B.S. -- "He couldn't care less about Beyonce. It was grandstanding to get attention."

puffinstuff

Yay, Donald Trump! This man calls it like it is on these bozo celebrities.

Sharon

I don't like the Donald, but Hooray for speaking out about Kanye. Everyone should be against this loser. Everybody boycott Kanye.

SHAD

im with donald on this1 but your wrong too for what you did to rosie...but thats ok cause rosie got you back...taylor was defenseless against kanye.....

Ajay

Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle attention seeking. I'm not going to agree with what he did but 'boycott all things Kanye "so this kind of thing doesn't happen again"' is a bit drastic. And whats with the racism claims? Serious, I swear, we always draw for the racism card whenever it involves different races, whether it be caucasian, negro, hispanic, asian...yall need to grow up.

Mike

kanye's original apology - hidden on his site, but still accessible here: http://tinyurl.com/ny62l2

MissB

Kanye should have kept his mouth shut and have some kind of damn respect like everyone else. I don't listen to Taylor Swift and yea I thought Beyonce should have won it, I did vote for her. BUT what kanye did was so raunchy! I no longer like him and trust when his music comes on the radio, if they even play it hahaha, I'm changing it. Who has the audacity to run up on stage, in the middle of someone's speech just to insult them to their face, a douchebag, that's who. And whoever is on team "kanye" are probably all just like him. You all have fun being disrespectful, rude people who apparently think doing this is "cool" or the "right thing." go learn something.

Liz J

I was just speechless and stunned as I watched this A Hole on the MTV awards. And to do that to a young girl who was having her amazing moment of fame.I never like him anyway.I feel the entire music industry should boot his sorry ass out and not work with him again.

Jessi B.

I am with Mr. Trump!!!

Chantel

Donald, the nerve of you! I didn't see any boycotts against Joe Wilson when he disrespected the President on tv last week. You two face jerk, you should mine your own business and stay out of ours.

Leanne

I agree with trump boycott this jerk, then someone should give this guy a little taste of reality.

BooBoo

Where was the Donald when Joe Wilson disgraced the
President???????????

aiko

Totally agree.

At least in the Trump vs O'Donald fiasco, both sides were throwing punches...

But seriously it was like kicking a kitten cause you like puppies more. wtf!

fatu sankoh

the dold was right kanya dont care norting about beyonce god bless our bey for life

dmb

DONALD IS RIGHT.

KANYE IS JUST ANOTHER THUG LIKE MOST OF THEM AND MAY HE TAKE A
MIGHTY BIG FALL. iT'S ALL ABOUT ME IS IT NOT KANYE? WE DON'T
LIKE YOU AND YOU REALLY HAVEN NOTHING TO OFFER BUT A NASTY MOUTH.

HOPE YOU LIKE THE BOTTOM OF THE FISH BOWL BABY BECAUSE YOUR GOING DOWN.

Thalpa

MiissBx0, well said. It IS NOT acceptable. I just saw Kanye on Jay and yeah, I'm willing to forgive anyone, but FORGET...NO WAY! He's pulled this nonsense before and now he REALLY Fed up. But let's not have a double standard people. What that republican representative did to the president with the "you lie" statement is UNFORGIVABLE!! We really need to nip this stuff in the bud or it will escalate quick!! But I fear it is too late...for real!