K-Fat will Become K-Fit -- on Reality Show

9/22/2009 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like Kevin Federline is tired of all the K-Overfed jokes -- because TMZ has learned he officially signed on to do the next season of "Celebrity Fit Club."

0922_media_removed_small
Federleezy has packed on the pounds of late -- see Exhibit XXL above -- but he's on a mission to reduce the rolls. Earlier today, a TMZ employee watched Britney's ex saunter onto the Simi Valley, CA set of the VH1 weight-loss reality show.

As TMZ first reported, Bobby Brown, Nicole Eggert and Kevin's other baby-mama Shar Jackson will also join him in trimming the fat.

Patricia

I didn't even realize he'd gained weight. Where have I been?

He and Shar on the same season is quite interesting. Maybe they shall get back together, eh? She's definitely still in love with him.

kitty

this guy can do no wrong! no matter what he does, he gets "famous" or richer for it. wow

love her!

That pregnant dude is hot! LOL JK~

Shelly

WHAT IS THAT?

Sw3rV

publicity stunt

sickofitall

TOLD YA SO!!!!

whocares

People need to lay off Kevin. If you read Brittany's mom's book she talks about what a good man Kevin is. Just because we only see snippets of his activities doesn't mean we know the whole story. The media could make a baptism look sinful.

clam

He GAINED THE WEIGHT ON PURPOSE, HAHAHAHAHA! Just to go on that show. WHAT A LOSER. I hope he drops dead of a heart attack.

Christine

I don't think Kevin needs to lose more than 20 or 30 pounds. People obsess too much over weight. Everyone has to weigh less than 120 pounds nowadays to be considered "normal". That's sad. Men are supposed to be big. I think he looks better now than he did before!! He's perfectly fine in my opinion!

PeoplePlanter

Umm... Korn-Fed isn't a celebrity. He's a nobody who knocked up a celebrity. He's only alive because it's illegal to kill him.

nemo

He probably gained the weight on purpose for the show. Clearly he'll drop mad weight if he changes his diet. It's not in his genes to be heavy and he gained the weight rather quickly. I think he did it on purpose and he'll drop it over night.

Crystal826

I think with them three on the show I may record it just to check it out. I think it would be funny stuff. Fat is Whack!

UGGGGHHH

HE NEEDS JENNY CRAIG AND NOW. HE IS BALLOONING VERY FAST .

soforeal

You guys are ridiculous you don't know anything about this man and want to come on here ridiculing him and hating on him like he did something to you. How many of you are overweight yourself, or have fat kids and/or relatives. Maybe they need to get on the treadmill too. Whether he gained the weight for the show or it was just a combination of bad choices I'm just glad he is doing something about it.

soforeal

and by the way anybody with 85 comments of mostly hate mail within 24 hours is officially a CELEBRITY

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments