Lawsuit

Dr. Phil Trapped Me, Touched My Boob

10/7/2009 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr PhilDr. Phil is being sued by a woman who claims the TV shrink held her captive inside his production offices, forced her to stare at a naked man -- and then grabbed her left breast.

According to the suit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, a woman named Shirley Dieu claims she went to Phil to seek therapy in 2007 -- but instead she claims the doc tried to "brainwash" her and force her to endure all sorts of physical and emotional abuse.

In the docs, Shirley claims Phil forced her to "be in the same room with a completely naked live man while he exposed his entire naked body, genitals and all."

Shirley alleges she tried to escape the building, but "was blocked by the staff to prevent her from leaving."

In the docs, Shirley also claims Phil "touched her left breast during her therapy session."

Shirley also claims Phil lied to her about being a "real" doctor -- alleging that the TV shrink "is not licensed to practice in the state of California."

Shirley doesn't specify how much money she wants from Phil -- but we're assuming it's an insane figure.

Joeb

yeah, right lady....I bet you also have some ocean front property in Iowa you are looking to sell. Dr. Phil ain't that stupid.

mjllovesmjj

Lemme guess...is her name Janet Arvizo?

He's just another Idiot

This news doesn't surprise me. Dr. Phil is a big, fat FAKE. He is narcisitic and arrogant - like all the other boobs in Hollywood.

voice of reason

Dr. Phil forced her to stare at david letterman
and then grabbed her by the throat
all the time screaming
"he'd be nothing without paul shaffer, nothing!!!"

whats up Doctors

Evidently she saw Dr. Phil for some kind of sexual disorder, I don't get it. Whats the rest of the story TMZ, Your leaving us hanging out there. lol

UGGGGHHH

DON'T BELIEVE THE ALLEGATION. SHE SOUNDS LIKE A LIAR TO ME....

Boss Hawg

Yeah right! Just another whore looking for money for nothing. You Fail Beyotch!!!!

Reta

Dr Phil hasn't been in private practice since he's had his show, so that alone makes her the liar. He makes way more money doing th show that he would with individual patients, let alone crazy bitches like this one.

Twinker

Good Freaking Lord!! Surely, Dr. "Feel" has bigger problems than this crazy chick. Like getting rid of the lingering, wafting skunk odor out of his rubber watch band and his house.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Hey That my wife,she ran away 20 years ago with Santa .Left me holding the old bag.

fallopialopez

Is it just me, or does Dr. Phil remind anyone else of that prick Dabney Coleman played in "Modern Problems"?

whatever

Is this the same Shirley Dieu that once said Elvis bought her a Cadillac, and she was Joe Episioto's girlfriend? Hmmmmm.....

justsaying

I don't believe that happened. I could be wrong, but I just can't buy it.

Nix

Hummmm! I tend to believe this could be so as Dr. Phil does seem sex starved at times and it does say at his prodction office so he could have been treating one of the people who were on his show and it says staff stopped her from escaping. The staff may have been told she's abit kooky and to keep her there and not know at all what is going on behind closed doors. It will be her word against his. She will lose her case but I tend to believe her.
Now, today on Dr. Phil, they made this big to do about an announcement and saying everyone has been asking. I thought it was to say him and Robin were separating but it was that they are going to be grandparents. Now, how many people keep asking that? Also, almost as an after thought, they bring up the Mom to be. Zzzzzzzzzzzz!! She is the one having the child. Their egos are getting the better of them. Even the son was embarrassed.

Mare

why would Dr. Phil risk his career and marriage to touch a left boob? It sounds made up to me. I think she might be related to Jon Gosselin! LOL

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments