Jon & Kate Plus a Court Date

10/13/2009 9:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: The brief hearing is over -- Jon and Kate are due back in court on October 26.

Jon & Kate Gosselin
walked into Montgomery Courthouse in Pennsylvania just moments ago -- separately -- ready to battle over the $230,000 Jon allegedly withdrew from the bank account he shares with Kate.

The Gosselins: Click to watch
Jon has fired back at Kate -- filing papers claiming she withdrew over $60,000 from their joint account this year without permission ... and that there's over $1 million that hasn't been properly accounted for.

Stay tuned ... KEEP REFRESHING FOR ANY UPDATES!

whats up Doctors

It must be nice to have Jon and Kate's problems,Honey we have to go to court today,because somehow in the year we blew 1 million dollars we can't account for..hmmm 1 million they can't account for,I had to say it twice....Give me a break

Pat

I hate that guy. Notice him looking around to see who was there. Attention wh*re.

Harvey didn't that lawyer lose his sponsership to practice in Pennsylvania? What's up?

FULGY

Looks like Kate's sprouting a Kardashian ass

Sloane

thought I heard/read somewhere that Kate only has account to the court where the funds go so that it is shown that it applies to legitimate household/child rearing expenses
am I wrong?

she doesn't need to inform Jon from what I understood
assuming his lawyer can get the accounting from the court for his client

anyone know what the rules are in that state?

pam

I feel so bad for kate and the children. Jon decides to leave and live it up and in the process takes everything away from kate and the children, by shutting down the show, leaving them without an income to pay for the house they purchased. Well it is just like it for men to get what they want while the xwife and children get thrown to the curb. Just because he has no one to back him in a show and he can't use his children for a show, they already are under a contract, he stomps his feet and says no fair if I can't have it no one will.

Rae

TMZ you disapoint me... What the hell happened???? an hr for what..
For more paper and accusations from the DOG... Something had to go down in there... Come on TMZ do not disapoint us now... NEWS UPDATE >>DETAILS

Jennifer D

UGH...what happened???? I suspect it all got pushed again to Oct 26th....seriously..but UGH! Where are the leaks????

Extravagantly-Creative

You mean Jon did not wear an "Ed Hardy" t-shirt to Court today ??

lyn

They are BOTH idiet's!!!!! Feel sorry for the little one's.

Team Kate

He is so pathetic. Honestly.

marie

The only people making money on this is the lawyers. How could a judge give them 20 minutes and then have them come back on the 26th. Cha-Ching for the lawyers.

laughsatducks

"He waves to a pap that is behind him down the stairs"
His NEW friends. No offense to the paps.

marie

It probably ended quickly because Jon's lawyer is not licensed to practice in PA, or the judge saw right through that sleazeball of a lawyer and kicked them out. Way to go Jon with the best choice for the kids.

janicebyrne01

B _ O _ R _ I _ N _ G..............

janalal4

11. SAVE KOOKY!!!

I was laid off from elementary school and need my daily kooky!

My daddy says he's got the best recipies. I only eat chicken nuggets and pizza.

His ACCUKOOKY forcasts are amazingly accurate.

And the directions he gives are better than the lady on the GPS machine.

Leave kooky to do his thing. Mommy says there was a clown named Bozo once but he is in clown heaven now. Kooky is our only hope for entertainment!

Pull his finger. You won't be sad anymore!

Posted at 8:48AM on Oct 13th 2009 by Little Jimmy Doodle

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/13/jon-gosselin-kate-gosselin-court-pennsylvania-jon-and-kate-plus-8-video/#comments#ixzz0Tp8L1T7g

Where's the petition to save 'Kooky'? I'll sign! I'd rather read 'Kooky's' stuff than any more of this Jon & Kate BS!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments