Jon & Kate Plus a Court Date

10/13/2009 9:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: The brief hearing is over -- Jon and Kate are due back in court on October 26.

Jon & Kate Gosselin
walked into Montgomery Courthouse in Pennsylvania just moments ago -- separately -- ready to battle over the $230,000 Jon allegedly withdrew from the bank account he shares with Kate.

The Gosselins: Click to watch
Jon has fired back at Kate -- filing papers claiming she withdrew over $60,000 from their joint account this year without permission ... and that there's over $1 million that hasn't been properly accounted for.

Stay tuned ... KEEP REFRESHING FOR ANY UPDATES!

whats up Doctors

Posted at 9:51AM on Oct 13th 2009 by janalal4

Me too, we had a good talk this morning,and I'm an Aquarius,and lost today. Got to see whats up with my stage 4 Cancer today :)

TheMizzz

To the poster that said Kateis sprouting a Kardashian ass..Glad you noticed. I noticed that too but thought it was just me.

janalal4

Posted at 9:51AM on Oct 13th 2009 by janalal4

Posted at 9:58AM on Oct 13th 2009 by homie1kanobe

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/13/jon-gosselin-kate-gosselin-court-pennsylvania-jon-and-kate-plus-8-video/3#comments#ixzz0TpDpkDwV

Stage 4 CA?? Good heavens! Had a bit of trouble following your post but I'm assuming your serious?! You have my 'Best Wishes' & prayers for complete recovery! Nothing less will do, right! ALWAYS hope for the best, keep positive, & I will whisper a prayer in your name:)

busterdog1

These people don't even get it when the show drops them, their star
power just left and so did there income. Nobody will even care the money has gone to there head.

Rene

They are both complete money hungry idiots. Jon waving to the paps as he enters the courthouse- what a douch bag

tink11

Aren't cigarrette BUTTS litter ya tool!
He should be slapped with a littering charge, IT'S ON VIDEO!

Anonymous

Jon needs to return the money from the joint account. He should never have gone against a court order to not touch those funds without consent of the other party. These funds were to pay bills not placate Hailey. Heller is a waste of a legal education.

ss

ALL BANKS HAVE VIDEO CAMERAS AND THE WITHDRAW SLIP WITH HAVE THE PERSONS NAME ON IT, CANT ANYONE FIGURE OUT TO BRING THIS IN COURT TO PROVE JON TOOK IT, STUPID PEOPLE

Pat

Kiki, thats a suit not a tux dear , and he looks fat.

just sayin

Lizz

... and this is a "father" who cares so much about his children that he could go to the extremes of depleting their joint account. Regardless of joint or not, IF he really cared about his children, he wouldn't have touched any of the money. He only thinks and cares about his fat, cheating, dispicable self!

john stamos

"KATE AND JON HATE THEIR EIGHT"

THAT WOULD BE A MORE SUITABLE NAME FOR THEIR SHOW..LOL
RATINGS WOULD BOOST!

lol
LOSERS

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Jon & Kate all dressed up for what? Oh yeah, impress the Stupids that you are normal...what a joke.

Jon & Kate have manipulated their 8 kids, the media, the courts, the TLC audience etc and for what purpose?

Making their 8 kids nuts, breaking up the family, and taking away too much time from IMPORTANT issues of the day.

Bye, Bye Jon & Kate Plus 8

sensible grandma

Jon is an idiot and getting very desperate. As soon as he is proved wrong on one thing he comes out with a new accusation. GIVE IT UP JON. YOUR GLORY DAYS ARE OVER. I CAN SEE WHY KATE ALWAYS LOST HER COOL WITH YOU. YOU ARE LIKE A LITTLE WHINEY BABY.

Janice

The amount of money is amazing to me. It doesn't matter who took what anymore. My God. This is more money than I could imagine. Jon was ordered to pay back the $180,0000. The $55,000 that Jon did not have to pay back is more than I live on in a year. Get real. These 2 are rolling in the dough. Thank God for the Judge who basically had to 'scold' them both for taking this public. There are so many people who have nothing and are living by the skin of their teeth. Both Jon and Kate Gosselin should be ashamed of themselves. This money was made by letting TLC film crews publicize their every move. TLC - feel free to follow me around. I would love to live in a Million dollar estate, have maids, nannies and spa treatments, travel extensively etc. etc. etc.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3