Jon Gosselin Ordered to Return $180,000

10/13/2009 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Jon Gosselin has been ordered to return $180,000 in marital funds, which were removed in violation of an arbitrator's order.

jon & kate gosselin

According to Kate's lawyer, Mark Momjian, "The remaining sum of $55,000, which Ms. Gosselin used for household bills and expenses relating to the children, will be subject to further determination by the arbitrator at a later date."

Jon is required to repay the loot by October 26 -- the next hearing -- or appear before the judge for a contempt proceeding.

The judge also ordered Kate to provide an accounting of past expenses -- also due by Oct. 26.

Kate says, "As difficult as this has been for me, I am pleased that the Court has ruled fairly on behalf of myself and my children. Now that this matter has been ruled on, I look forward to returning to private arbitration, as we have agreed to do, to resolve any remaining issues."

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23

Arturo

Kate is soooo awsome I met her in New York, she is a sweet heart!!!
GOOO KATE!

Lisa

I hope Kate gets everything and then some.
Jon destroyed their marriage when he cheated on his wife and family.
He is a selfish person and he is only thinking of himself,practically shows it everyday with his foolish spending habbits on his misstress and himself!
If he was trully unhappy with his wife he should of waited until his divorce was finale instead of parading around with his mistress!

Kathleen

Oh, the diabolical autopsy of a relationship. Until recently, I was all about "team Kate". Yes, she was "snappish" with Jon on the show (hey, I've got four kids... film in my house when I'm running around, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry and running a household while my husband, the love of my life, is in idiot mode, I'm a snappish bitch, too) and yes, we thought Jon was the epitome of the p-whipped man, but since their separation it has become apparent that Kate NEEDED to be a snappish bitch to keep her ninth child, Jon, in line. Jon has proven himself to be one helluva messed up, prepubescent, narcissitic in need of a life style intervention individual. Kate had us all in the palm of her hands as long as she kept her mouth shut and stay out of the public eye and off our tv screens. Unfortunately, Kate had to go all morning news interview and chat about Jon the dead beat dad bank account thief. Kate, do yourself a favor in this mess and...well.... just SHUT UP. Jon doesn't need you to make him look like the monstrosity that he is... he is quite capable of doing that for himself. And if he can't accomplish the task, Heller will do it for him. Truth be told, I was fascinated by this ongoing drama two weeks ago and now they both bore me to tears. And Kate has dissapointed me because she isn't smart enough to clam up.

hunnie

Kate u go girl that whore of a man is gettin what he deserves.Take care of your kids and keep doing what u do.

tmj

I wouldn't be surprised if Jon himself was commenting in this thread under various aliases. He doesn't seem to have very much else to do. Hello Jon!!? Are you out there?! Don't worry, as long as you keep acting like a jackass people will take your picture!

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23