Lady Gaga Music Video Star Found Dead

10/21/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is an investigation under way into the mysterious death of an actor who starred in multiple Lady Gaga music videos -- a 5-year-old Great Dane named Rumpus.

Lady Gaga Music Video Star Found Dead

Rumpus, who was featured in the videos for Poker Face, Love Game and Paparazzi, was found dead earlier this month after a hike in Los Angeles. But Rumpus' owner, Suzzane Kelleher-Duckett, tells TMZ the champion show dog had no signs of injury and appeared to be in perfect health.

An autopsy was performed a few days ago -- results are expected soon.

Rumpus was supposed to appear in Gaga's upcoming video for "Bad Romance" -- but we're told only Rumpus' mother Lava (pictured left) will now do the gig.

R.I.P. Rumpus.
2004-2009

Shelly

That headline scared the CRAP out of me.

mandy_Reeves

Ok....I just totally threw up....my heart jumped and already not feeling well with flu symptoms, I got nausea. I expect an apology from TMZ to everyone for misleading us.

ssweat

He appeared to be healthy. I wonder if he had a Poker Face?

SkyBitch

This is a bunch of hype about nothing. Great Danes are known for their short life span. 5 years is certainly not unusual for them. Sad but true!

hawkeye

uumm #12 jay get a grip. they did not write a thing wrong nor bad about the dog. me thinks u need to buy a clue cause you FAIL!

charlene

R.I.P RUMPUS.
i love watching poker face because of those dogs.
am so sad, they looked adorable on that video.

VT

Gastric Dilatation and Volvulus (Bloat)?
Look it up...

Daniel

Autopsy is only on a human. For an animal it's called necropsy or something like that. And by the way the lobby of a house or hotel is a foyer but it's a french word and you say "foy yay" Why do Americans say the "h" in vehicle?

Daniel ............. Toronto

john smifth

WOW. Oh Wow!

dee

The average life span for a Great Dane is 6 years.

Rad_Rosa89

Sure yeah I love Gaga and her videos, but being a dog ower myself and seeing this beautiful dog grace all over those videos and to hear of his death is just really sad..
=(
Any dog owners out there would understand, I guess there aren't many on here.. shame really..

kenta

that was a terrible thing to do, tmz! i thought it was gaga at first. you guys just took a few years off my life.

ken

What a cute dogie! He will be missed. Seeing that big dog laying on the bed next to his master, the little girl, is a cute picture. I bet she will miss him a lot. You can tell that dog was loved.

cha cha

Sometimes after activity a dogs stomach will twist and cause bloating, if not corrected immediately death soon follows.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments