Burglar Bunch Boy

Weeds Himself Out

10/25/2009 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not only is Nick Prugo a convicted cocaine handler who may dabble in looting celebrity homes -- but he also smokes what appears to be weed ... and has a mean booty shake.

1023_prugo_tmz_video-1
In webcam video obtained from a computer Nick Prugo used -- a comp cops believe was stolen -- the guy can be seen toking something from a pipe and seriously gettin' his belly-baring groove on to Ester Dean's "Drop It Low."

Pretty soon, the only thing up in smoke could be his freedom.

doingfinethanks.

payback is a b*tch until you marry one

Lekili

Stop posting these rich, little bratty criminals. Nobody cares about them and to be honest, I find it strange that you would waste your time giving them free press coverage.

ecco6t9

So gay,my type but not a fan of the bad boy/spoiled daddy bought me everything.

strld

Well... there was nothing gay about that. Nope. Nothing.

Zanne

SOOOOO gay! Nothing wrong with that, but as TMZ says, "I'm just sayin'"!

Mocha Chocolate

What the??? did no one not notice how excellent the video quality was wtf????? I wouldn't be surprised if this is all a stunt from those lameo fame whores!

scott is yummy.

after watching this video, I kind of have a crush on nick...and I'm a girl....hmmm...that's wrong, isn't it?

Truth Hurts

HI----LARIOUS! I can never listen to that song again, without picturing this dude!

mattgordonmd

What a minga. Invading his privacy? Bah. 15 minutes is 15 minutes; no rule that requires them to be constructive.

vanessa

oh my god. what a douche. he will be a nice prison bitch but i bet he would like that

Delraydoc

Nice comb over hairdo. You can tell from the other pics of him on here he is balding, but the way he wears his hair is ridiculous. Fortunately he is a cute guy and his stupid looking hair doesn't detract too much. Also take it from us gay men on here - Nick Prugo is 110% gay :)

Lastly because of his age, and because the crimes were not violent, and has no serious prior record, he will do more than 1 year in LA county jail system - or probation - there will be no prison time for him. If he is incarcerated, he will serve time with other male youthful inmates under 30 years old.

Yo

This guy is fascinating to watch. He's really quite cute, but I wonder if they will allow him to wear his wig in prison?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4