Jessica Simpson Craps on 'Melrose Place'

11/2/2009 1:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson is unloading all of the aggression Ashlee may have been storing after her character was axed from "Melrose Place" -- slamming the show for "crap" writing and praising Ashlee as the only thing worth watching.

Jessica Simpson

Just a few hours ago, Jessica unleashed the following message on her Twitter page:

"CW catching up on MP.who writes this crap? i have had bad scripts to work with,but this? thank God my sister is amazing and got you some press."

Bitter? Nasty? Catty? Maybe they cast the wrong sister on the show.

Anita

It must have been painful for Jessica and Ashley when the doctor put a straw in their craniums and sucked out their brains at the time of their births.

MacGuffin

Ashlee was okay in her role. Maybe big (and I repeat BIG) sister should shut her fat mouth.

Shows need to find their footing, so that almost always requires some retooling. Actors are replaced. Writers are replaced, etc. etc.

whatthefrig

Sorry Jess, Ashlee was canned from her "day job" because of poor acting..NOT because of bad scripts, deal with it.

park

Jessica gets bad scripts because she is a horrible actress. Let's face it, Ashley can't sing or act her way out of a paper bag.

LOKI

7:03, 7:02, 7:01......your 15 minutes are almost up girls.

SEE YA!

Hope

Sounds to me like she's just angry on her sister's behalf for getting canned by the show. That doesn't say anything bad about Jessica...who wouldn't get pissy if their younger sibling got fired?

SuzyCreamCheese

Jessica is an expert on what??? OH Yeah NOTHING!!!
Their Pimp father needs to quit flogging his no talent daughters and get a JOB. Try working for a living.

LWood

I thought Ashlee was pretty good as a psycho in MP.
She's got that creepy sweet/evil stalker thing down pat!

FlamingoNut

Jessica has OBVIOUSLY never seen one single episode of Melrose. Ashlee is the worst actress on that show. Get a grip...

JAJ

J. Simpson needs to shut her fat, talentless mouth. Maybe if she stopped worrying about Ashley's carreer she'd figure out how to keep a man. Go away Jess. Your 15 min. was up 4 yrs ago.

norjay

Jessica probably thinks she can sing too. Talk about dumb blonds.

Emanuel Lazaro

Hey Harvey and Crew -

Great job with the show, love it! Harvey how about doing the same show for one of the Spanish networks incorporating the same format? I have no doubt a Spanish version of TMZ will blow the Spanish competition out of the water. There is plenty of gossip to feed all of South America, Central America and Mexico. Lets Chat.

Emanuel

PS: I was part of the PA crew back in 1986 while working on The People's Court and was assigned to assist Philip Vandervort at Ralph Edwards/Stu Billett productions.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

I always wanted a sister to stand up for me during hard times. That is sweet. I never watched the show, sorry but I doubt the show was any good to begin with or they wouldn't need to pull in people to save them. Maybe Ashlee isn't a good actor or needs work but this show isn't strong enough to get me to watch. Nobody talks about it as being a great show so I don't bother.

Jessica

ASHLEE SIMPSON SUCKED SO BAD ON MP MY GOD SHE SO OBVIOUSLEY GOT THE PART BECAUSE OF WHO HER SISTER IS I MEAN SERIOUSLEY HOW COULD THEY EVEN AIR ANY EPISODE SHE WAS IN MAYBE NOW I WILL WATCH SINCE SHE'S OFF!!

Jessica

i can't stand these 2 dumb bitches jessica is trying to make her sister feel good about her pathetic acting it's not gonna work i mean what was that not acting thats for sure that was uncomfortable watching more then the lip synching incident she should def. stick to motherhood she sucks at everything else.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments