JLo Sues Ex-Husband

Over Tell-All Movie

11/6/2009 10:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez has unleashed a legal nightmare on her ex-husband -- filing a multi-million dollar lawsuit against Ojani Noa over a tell-all movie and intimate home videos.

In the lawsuit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, JLo claims Ojani is planning to release a movie called "How I Married Jennifer Lopez: The JLo and Ojani Noa Story" -- which Lopez claims is a direct violation of a confidentiality agreement they signed a few years back.

Lopez also claims Noa intends to market "11+ hours of previously unseen home video footage of Jennifer Lopez and Ojani Noa" -- which Lopez claims is also in violation of their agreement. Lopez was told the footage depicted her "in a revealing lack of clothing, and in sexual situations, especially in the hotel room from [her and Noa's] honeymoon."

In the documents, Lopez's attorney claims he got a letter from a producer working with Noa -- who stated that he had "entered into a contractual agreement" with TMZ for the "exclusive rights to the ... home movies." The producer's claims are patently false -- there was never any such agreement.

Lopez is suing Noa for breach of contract and invading her privacy -- and she wants no less than $10,000,000. Lopez also wants a judge to order Noa to stop any plans to move forward with the movie or release the footage.

FYI -- Lopez and Noa were married for less than a year between '97-'98.

More Today in TMZ History

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

btw, she must have really dumped him hard and hurt him, he is only doing what any female who have been scorned would do, just sayin...and j-low,,,,knows...TRUTH HURTS

Kitty

Makes me wonder what she's trying so hard to hide. She obviously think she's better than everybody else trying to deprive him of his right to free speech. I think she's a real loser.

Janet

Attempting to block your ex is about as dumb as Khlodum attempting to have a baby.

Janet

Ben, you don't know how lucky you are! You were just another one of j-low's stepping stones. Too bad for her former husband Chris that she dumped for you. He was a nice guy to. Again, no one will EVER be good enough for her. She sabotages her own life, continually. It's just a matter of time before she dumps Mark.

UGGGGHHH

J LO NOW HAS SOMETHING IN COMMON WITH PARIS HILTON.

IT APPEARS THAT Ojani Noa NEEDS SOME MONEY..........

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

Janet, thankyou, forgot about Chris Judd? I think that is his name..hehehe..

Jacqui

I think this man deserves the "Creep of the year award." Would he be signing a contract if Jennifer wasn't famous. This man is a money hungry disgusting parasite and I hope JLo stops the proceedings and wins in court. Best wishes Jennifer.

blueangel

She wants nothing less than 10 million? If he had that he wouldn't be trying to sell pics of her fat ass. *Shakes head* I still can't figure out how she became a celeb in the first place.

lick me hard

jlo is a stupid whore.

Sharona

JLo who? Her seemingly nicest husband was the b/up dancer (Chris?) He has never said one bad word about this whore. She broke his heart when she started cheating with Ben A$$hole. She's a climber, always looking for the next, best thing. I laugh every time I see pics of her with that odd, greasy little man she married. She is twice his size!

Quiet

JLO,Kim Kardashian, Mariah Carey and Jon Gosslen all look puffed out!

Dominican

Let him live let the poor man make some money. What are you hiding? Miss perfect

David M.

JLo proved how low life she was when she went for the pimp P-Diddy. I am Latin and there are so many more Latin women that are sexier, and more beautiful than this skanky whore. I hope her first ex produces all the information to the public. No one will care and JLow will see that she is no longer an item for the celebrity industry. And after she finds that out her first ex-husband will help her out and donate some money to her so she can feed herself.

Nicole

Wow!! Looks like someone has something to hide.

George William Gockel

I am a true male fan of Jennifer Lopez. I also am a huge male fan of Jennifer Lopez. Jennifer Lopez deserves to sue Ojani Noa. I really really am madly deeply continuously passionately and romanticly in love with Jennifer Lopez. I really really love enjoy crave honor cherish respect and obey all of Jennifer Lopez from head to toe. I really really do care about Jennifer Lopez. I really really am concerned about Jennifer Lopez. To see Jennifer Lopez totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Jennifer Lopez. Someday Jennifer Lopez and I will meet each other on purpose.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments