« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Elin Nordegren's Swedish Fixer-Upper

12/14/2009 5:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has just obtained photos of the $2 million Swedish home recently purchased by Elin Nordegren -- and, let's put it this way ... $2 mil doesn't get you much in Sweden.

Elin Nordegren's Swedish Fixer-Upper

There are conflicting reports about the purchase of the home. Some stories claim Elin and Tiger Woods began negotiations for the home back in August. Other reports claim Elin sealed the deal by herself at the beginning of the month.

The house sits on 59 acres. So maybe that explains the price.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jennifer Bouldack

I couldn't see a thing for that big annoying TMZ across all the pics.

Guys, I know you have to put your logo on those pics, but could you not put it a bit softer so people can actually SEE the pictures? Otherwise, aren't they - and thus your ownership (and thereby the need for your logo) - pointless?

I'd love to see what their house looks like, but I know no more about it now than I did when I clicked on these pictures.

Take the freaking logo off, nimrods, or at least ghost it back so we can see the pics.

SebastianCanada

From what I understand, the house is in choice Swedish country-home territory, something akin to the Hamptons or Martha's Vinyard. Also, remember that the Swedes are socialists, and very environmentally conscious, so you do not have rampant development and a wonderful selection of homes to choose from. She paid for the location, and the good bones of the house, and - despite the pictures - she got a good deal.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

jet #65,I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.
One thing ,LOL,I don't agree is Elin should go f(*k her brains out Sergio. No Sergios.

She should with a Sven or Thor, or Bjorn...get one of those good looking,wealhty,tall,blond Swedish men.

ELIN SOULD LEAVE tiger the jerk.

jet

#74, thank you for the agreement. Elin is a very strong woman, she's young, beautiful, and way to good for Mr. Woods.

Sorry about the Sergio suggestion. My hubby (who golf's) said that one. I agree, tall, blond and one with some respect swedish hunk will do Elin well. Cheers!

chris

I'd eat ice cream out of Elins butt..........that's right baby....butt.

Jayde

There is NO way she is going to live in this house. She's going to demolish it and build herself a nice big mansion. She paid for the land, not the house. Let's get real.

Stockholm

She didn't pay 2 million for the house, it is for the property itself. She´s gotten a whole little island all by herself, right outside stockholm!!

A. Burt

That goes to show how ignorant people are - the house sits on 57 acres and it is beautiful out there. With her cash she can remodel the house and live on a beautiful Swedish Island. Location, location, location.

kevin

if this many girls so far how many do not want to talk to only white girls if he was doing this with a black girl she wount be talking tiger belongs on jerry springer id love to watch that . big deal once a cheater always a cheater take as much money as you can from him .. and the way you look i do believe you can get some good looking guy that dont cheat . hes a pig

pris vart

2 of the pictures has been taken inside the house and not thru a window. Seems that the photografer used photoshop to add reflexes to give an impression of a window (that doenst exist). I been in this house before it was sold as the real estator had a showcase of this "fixer-upper". I´m sorry to find out that someone made a forced entry to obtain these pictures, of course there will be a full police-investigation and TMZ may get into some mud.

roker

HI HE WITH OUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.YOU PEOPLE PLEASE TIGER ALONE STOP FOLLOWING HIS FAMILY. YOU ALL MAKE MISTAKE . SO PLEASE BACK OF HIM . WE DONOT SLAM PEOPLE LIKE THAT IN OUR COUNTRY

lili

good job, elin, go far far away from that creep.

by the time uchitel slut whore is finished with Tiger, I hate to say it but he will be cooked, finished, emptied of money.

Tiger is so confused, he can't see straight. Uchitel wants his money, because she is still interested in him after all those hos. Watch out Tiger. She may have found your achilles heel.

Bettsie

Honestly some people are stupid, that's what Elin paid for the land and location. Now she gets to put a BIG mansion on it with swans swimming by, how sweet is that. The jerk Tiger will be just a bad dream. Wishing Elin happy holidays to you and family.

A.B.

If located anywhere else, this property would cost 1/5 of the current price. This is really steep.

Anita

I just say: You americans have no adea!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments