« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods Mistress Receiving Death Threats

12/14/2009 5:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods Mistress Receiving Death ThreatsRachel Uchitel has been getting numerous death threats, sources tell TMZ.

Uchitel -- the woman whose alleged affair ignited the Tiger Woods scandal -- has been getting cell phone calls from people threatening to kill her. A number of people got her cell phone number by looking at a 2001 photo making the rounds with an old cell phone number displayed -- a number that referred callers to her current cell phone.

We're told several callers have threatened to hunt Uchitel down in New York and get her.

People have also made threats on her Facebook page, which she has now shut down.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

AZ

Lying skank! How would anyone get her cellphone number? Could be on a few bathroom walls I suppose.

grannysays

#44 I don't know where you learned your math but Rachel started seeing him 5 mos ago.. tiger has been married 5 yrs so that doesn't add up to before they were married...DUH

cww640

she a real slut

JV

Really scary. Hopefully she gets a bodyguard. And HOPEFULLY all of this STUPID coverage about the rumored mistresses will FINALLY END. I NEVER want to see Jaimee Money & Fame Hungry Grubbs on tv again. PLEASE x 100!!! Can't believe a stupid, ugly homewrecker had the audacity to give marriage advice to Elin when Money & Fame Hungry Grubbs was messing around with her husband. DUMB WHORE/HOMEWRECKER!!

KansasGirl

Hate crime? Just sayin!

London not England

NOW YOU ALL KNOW....
BLACK MEN ARE HELD TO HIGHER STANDARD...(OR LOWER) THAN WHITE MEN ARE...
YOU KNOW THIS....
BUT...WHEN SOMEONE POINTS IT OUT....THEY'RE CALLED "RACIST"..ON THE OTHER END...?!?!!?
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME BEING A "RACIST PIG", or A "BIGOT"...
IT'S JUST A FACT...BUT IF SOUTH PARK OR FAMILY GUY MENTIONS IT, IT'S "HA HA" AND LAUGHED OFF...BUT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY LESS TRUE! IN FACT, THE REASON YOU LAUGH IS BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT IS TRUE...
I PERSONALLY DON'T WANT TIGER. HE CAN HAVE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN HE CAN HANDLE...I GOT A MAN.
BUT WHITE AMERICA CAN TRY TO "GLOSS" OVER THIS SH!T ALL YOU WISH. YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT!
IF HE WAS MARRIED TO A SHAQUISHA, OR A NEETA...EVERYONE WOULDN'T BE CALLING FOR HIS HEAD ON A PLATTER LIKE JOHN THE BAPTIST!
AND AS I SAID BEFORE:
"IF YA'LL COULD TALK AWAY SLAVERY AND GET AWAY WITH IT..YOU WOULD"....

Dave

This girl is just another mistress. You know how many mistress's you walk past every day in the supermarket, a mall, a restaurant? What's the big deal?. . . . is it because she's Tiger's mistress? Most mistress's sleep with guys with kids, and yes, money. She's no different than the rest.

LOL

I sure hope one of them follows through. This bitch deserves it!

Cassie

Pay back's a mother!

wtf

Hey April,

Keep talking because you still sound stupid and retarded!!! This just crack me up LOL!

wtf (aka Sista Soulja), you can't express an opinion without spouting your racist hate. I'm sick to death of idiots like you....disdainful thoughts oozing from you like diarrhea...using any story you can to express your poisoned agenda. Go away....you're a useless POS.
Wow!!

Someone needs to get a life, matter a fact get some help?? I hope you don't kill someone with how crazy dum and sick you sound. And by the way AKA I'm not even sister soulja!! Made me laugh again LOL!! Ha!

LOL

#120 You are wrong...this c*nt went after his money. She did not give a rats a$$ who got hurt as long as she was able to tap into his fortune. It is legalized blackmail is all you are looking at. This bitch is the sleaziest type of whore. She deserves everything she has coming. Now we can sit back and laugh!!

Rhonda

Wow Sister Soulja and WTF,

You are classy and by the way...still bigots. I'd say your probably reasonably stupid too if you cannot make your point without swearing and name calling. Sad.

TEAMBRANCA

I would beat the B@tch down myself
... homewrecking ho

Charlie

The threats are probably from other wives that found out that this skank shagged their husbands!!!

Feds Under Suspicion

If I saw this piece of trash lying bloodied on the street, I would walk right past - after spitting on her.