Maria Shriver

Caught Red Handed!

12/19/2009 3:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Maria Shriver's luck ... and parking meter ... have run out.

California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's wife -- a known scofflaw -- has dodged ticket after ticket on the west side of Los Angeles ... talking on her cell phone while driving, parking in a red zone, parking at an expired meter while buying a muffin and driving without a seat belt.

But on Friday -- in the thick of Brentwood's shopping district -- time ran out for Maria. The meter was empty, and now, thanks to a vigilant parking officer, California's coffers will be a little more plentiful.

But if you think it's lesson learned ... Maria grabbed the ticket, got behind the wheel of her SUV, and rolled through a stop sign.

That's just how she rolls.

lol

This retarded wh0re needs to be taken off the roads. She can afford a driver and she needs one. Anyone who would marry that brainless steriod junkie is a complete loser.

Greatful to be away, myself

Tope Adeyinka, you have got to be f'n kidding me. I am a total liberal and despise her and her husband. They have destroyed CA. Do you live here? Do you have a brain? That man knows nothing about politics and couldn't pass a budget. He was over 6 months late for passing the budget and it was honestly the worst budget passed in quite some time. The State employees are forced to take days off without pay and the jobs that aren't getting done are greatly needed to keep our local and State government agencies running. How about you take the time to research something before you open your ignorant mouth.

sierra

Governor Arnold,

Your wife has no respect for the law and neither do you. Your both disgusting. I have more respect for Tiger Woods than I have for the both of you. I regret voting for you. I just wonder how many times you and your wife have gotten free passes. Please just go away, Californians deserve much better than you and your wife. What’s sad is your not smart enough to realize your wife has broken laws time and time again.

Brother Harold, S.J.

THIS UGLY, MISERABLE SPECIMEN SEEMS TO BE DELIGHTING IN BREAKING THE LAW(S) AND SHOVING IT IN THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S FACE. BUT THEN, SHE'S A KENNEDY, AND THAT'S AN ATTITUDE ENDEMIC IN THAT DISGUSTING FAMILY. WHAT A TRIBE!

gems

Though I don't agree with her breaking the law, I find the paparazzi camera guy to be WAY more annoying than ANY of Maria's transgressions. Total ignorance. Get a real job. Stupid should hurt

KATHY =( ^-^ )=

What a pompus bitch (great match with Arnold).. A typical upper snob with overwelming entitlment to be way above the law,and she knows she'll get out of it. Between her having the names,Kennedy and Schwarzenegger,she has a free pass and she knows it. What a loser..And I'm sure she would get out of it even if she hit and killed someone. An we look at the history of say Ted Kennedy and Mary Joe death Ted caused? And the one Kennedy Nephew got off a rape alligation,and so on.. She knows she can do WHATEVER she likes. Can't begin to express the hate for her and her family,current and past.

Courtney

Who doesn't get a ticket in f-ing Brentwood? That place is ridiculous. An hour on the meter is $2 and every inch of the entire city is metered. It's so obnoxious that you can now pay with a credit card at each meter. F-ing Brentwood. I hate that g-damn city.

ToBinge

By the way, speaking of Celebs. Why don't you sign up to http://www.ToBinge.com and get your private invitation to online private sales of designer fashion upto 80% OFF. It's by invite only so logon to the link and get your private invite. Dress like the Celebs. at a very low rate, it's amazing!!!

ToBinge

get your private invite now: http://www.ToBinge.com

gus

I really despise how entitled she believes she is.

IRS

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS LADY? SHE HAS NO RESPECT FOR THE LAW AND THE PEOPLE OF CALIFORNIA!!

Mike L

Big freaking deal, its not like she's gonna end up paying it. Typical spoiled bitch, thinks she's above the law. She's needs to spend some time in jail and get a taste of reality.

tom

she's totally acting like she could not care less about violating the law--again. I have no respect for her.

Simone - the real one

Hey, I've got nude pics! Wanna see!?!?!?! Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie

Is it just me, or does this seem staged? TMZ has shined the double-standard light on Maria & Ah-nold a few times. I almost bet that Maria called the ticket-police and had this notice put on her car so y'all would back off.

No one wants another muffin-gate.