Jon Gosselin -- Failed Used Car Salesman

12/22/2009 2:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The same day Jon Gosselin's divorce was finalized -- and he was hit with huge child support payments -- we've learned he tried (and failed) to pad his wallet by trading in his beloved BMW for a profit.

0921_media_removed_britney

TMZ spoke to an employee at Auto Exchange USA in Lancaster, PA, who told us Jon showed up at the car lot on Friday and wanted to trade his 2005 BMW M3 for a 2008 Subaru STI (pictured above) PLUS around $4,000 in cash.

We're told Jon's car wasn't worth nearly as much as he thought it was -- so he ended up leaving the lot without ever making a trade.

OMG

My husbands dealership just started selling Subaru's and he said that they are a really nice car.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Allison #47, all who blog at RWA are idiots. Idiots who post with ignorance swearing and acting like internet bullies.

That entire blog is pathetic. A hate Kate blog full of fat old biddies who love to embarrass themselves.

I glanced at that hate blog once and won't ever go back, it said volumes of the women who blog there, they are just vile and ugly women, and the blog owner looks like a tranny. There is a recent photo of her out and she is heavier and looks very worn and fuggly. Others are obese, have tons of aches and pains and whine a lot. So their blog posts show just how miserable their lives are offline and why they are so hateful and have such ugly personalities. Nothing to be proud of, but they are.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

LMAO I bet Subaru is soooooooooo relieved! No one wants Jon Gosselin promoting their brand or even associated to it!

I think he needs to find a vehicle he can tote his 8 kids around in on his visitation days. He never thinks of his poor kids. That is so sad.

steve

This is a country of IDIOTS.What other country in the WORLD would make someone famous just because they have 8 kids?

b

I dont have any kids but I can tell you Jon is a bad dad. I am allowed to be hypocrytical like that, because I own a tractor.

Miss Bu

I would love to be singing na na na na na na na hey hey hey goodbye but if this stupordad is broke he is just going to get more annoying.

b

I see the B!@#$&S from Radar are DESPERATE !!! The OBSESSIVE
B@#!%&S need a story FAST. You cant play your little ATTACK THE STRANGERS game here NO LIFE B!@#$&S !! Go back to radar, page 10.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

I know R2D2 at ROL and that person who just posted using her name is not her. You obviously don't know much about her, for one she doesn't own a tractor that would be Maggie or JohnDeereLovingMommy. I know what R2D2 does and how many children are in her life. She has a great life, one you only wish you could have so you impersonate her.

You won't hurt her with her words, because what you posted is not true. She has kids and has a huge heart where she cares for and adores many kids as well as ones in her family and in her life.

Her life is blessed and full, but obviously yours is not, that you stalk her and think you know about her. Ha, you don't. I know more about her then you do and what I know, she is beautiful inside and out and has a huge heart.

b

Kate is my IDOL I spend 24/7 ATTACKING STRANGERS to defend her. I hate Jon, yet I am OBSESSED with him. I cant sleep, I spend ALLLLL day and ALLLLLL night stalking Jon. (No wonder my husband has his own little Hailey) so I take it out on STRANGERS.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Well "huh" just showed how ignorant they are - LOL! Do you talk to your child like that too?

b

#59 Oh, My bad, Shes your little computer friend ha haha ahaha ahahaha how "cute" for you 2. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHA AHA AHA HAH AHA ROL Posters are THE BIGGEST LOSERS IN THE WORLD. Just go back to ROL and your little computer friends AHA AH AHA AHA HA HA AHAHAHAHA AHA AHA

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Someone seems pretty obsessed with Radar Online posters? Stalk much do you?

Well I am here, Jon is a douche bag, but that is no major headline, he has worn that title proudly for many months.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

huh, are you bipolar? Maybe go take your medication. Wow, you sound like you are losing it. Do you even read your posts and how mentally ill they appear?

OMG

hey huh, we can come over here if we want to. There are imposters on this site and we can do whatever the heck we want to. Free country hag

OMG

#62. I know who you are and you are a fkg hypocrital hag to say what you say because you are on all kind of sites, hate posting. Nasty person you are.