UNICO: Snooki's an Embarrassment to Humans

12/30/2009 12:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki is an "embarrassment to the human race" -- at least according to one pissed off group of Italian-Americans.

It's the latest insult in a furious back-and-forth between the "Jersey Shore" star and UNICO -- the Italian American organization pressuring sponsors to bail from the MTV show.

Snooki had lashed out at the group during an interview with Steppin' Out magazine, saying "I just have one thing to say to Domino's, Dell, UNICO and all the other haters out there ... F**K YOU! If you don't want to watch, don't watch. Just shut the hell up! I'm serious. F**K YOU!"

Re-enter UNICO, who proclaimed, "She is not an embarrassment to Italian Americans -- she is actually an embarrassment to the entire human race!!!!"

Your move, Snooks.

Hole

Oh and Kris:

Were you a kid like 30 years ago? Since when does a 15 year old agree with their father on styles, right and wrong and discipline. Even an average kid gives their parent the finger when they leave the room after telling them they spend too much time texting.

So if I tell my daughter that Ed hardy shirts are completely lame she is going to listen to me and not buy one? What are you from the 50's? Dude...you are glib. You must have been a perfect kid then. I'm out...you are an idiot.

gigi

To:Me love Snooki

Get a hotdog and throw it down the hallway, that is what it would be like stuffing her muff!!!

I love HOLE!!!!!

kris

your a father..okay makes alittle more sense. when reading your comments it sounded like you were a raged hating woman. anyways, calling me an idiot only make you seem like the idiot. my reason is because i never once said that i thought highly of this so called snooki. i do like watching drama on tv. whether it be this stupid show or any other one like it. who cares. i'm at work with nothing better to do..ps and i wasnt even born 30yrs ago. i'm only 28. have a great day!!!

me so horny

The real reason Snooki was punched in the face, is because they found out she's not really Italian. She from Chile, so that makes her chilean.

gigi

Are you serious, you like the drama? Geez I would hate to live in your world where I would have to watch stupid shows so I could have some drama in my life. I have 3 children and if Snooki was my daughter, well she wouldn't be my daughter because my daughter would not act like that.. My children are taught respect for themselves, other people. Snooki is a really sad excuse for a person. I am glad sh was punched. I think HOLE has said everything needed to be said!

Britney needs to go away - for good

I watched the episode where she got punched. I do not approve of anyone hitting another person - it doesn't matter if it is a guy/guy, girl/guy or guy/girl. That being said, she was in that guys face calling him a bitch and telling him to move. She totally egged that guy on and cried like a little girl when she got what was coming to her. ((By the way, I am a female)). So Snookie you POS, if you can't play in the kitchen darlin', get the F*ck out. PS: She needs a major makeover

kris

your a loser crystal, i was never speaking to you and i never once said anything about liking snooki. your just a stupid lil crystal meth head ( most likey) who follows other peoples comments and creates your own drama. stupid girl

me so horny

75. To:Me love Snooki

I love HOLE!!!!!

Posted at 2:43PM on Dec 30th 2009 by Crystal

LOL Funny!

hahahaha!

Hole you can think yourself the best Dad in the world , your point is invalid. YOU came here ripping apart this girl and calling her out on her behaviors because they might influence your kid.. then you turn around and exhibit the same no class verbal diarrhea as these kids on TV. So stop talking out your a$$ trying to sound all above everyone else, wash your damn mouth out with soap and go tell your kids to stop judging others they way you do, then maybe you can lay claim to some decent parenting skills.

gigi

OOO, insult on my name! Ouch, nope not a meth head. have all my teeth and theyare really white as well... I was voicing my opinion, which is what this is for! I have no drama in my life nor to I watch shows to create drama in my life. My life is PERFECT.. But thank you for thinking about me!!! :)

Anton Chigur

I think shes a fox, which is why Ive been staring at her a loooong time. Though I am not dead, part of me is getting rigor mortis. YES!!!

scott is yummy.

she's fat and hairy and gross looking
she's an orange troll with a mustache
it makes me shudder to think how disgusting she would be in bed
kill the lights and try not to get too distracted from the fat rolls.

deke

eff her. just another talent-less hack trying to be famous. when are we going to stop letting these people make money by being douche-bags? stop giving these pukes the attention they wish for!!!

hahahaha!

Wow, I love the Hole alias' saying how they teach their children respect and their daughter would 'never act like that' but then they say things like they are glad she got punched. Nice, I'm sure when you daughter gets punched by her boyfriend some day you will be there to lovingly tell her she must have done something to deserve it. Snooki isn't nearly as disgusting as any woman or parent who would actually applaud that kind of violence on a woman just because you don't like how she acts or talks.

Fred Farkel

That is the most appropriate comment I have ever heard with one correction.

They are ALL an embarrasment to the human race.