'Jersey' Knockout Victim -- One Huge Racist

1/20/2010 6:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The guy Ronnie cold-cocked on "Jersey Shore" has unleashed a hateful, n-word riddled statement on his Facebook page -- verbally attacking the Black MTV security guards he fought on last week's episode.

'Jersey' Knockout Victim -- One Huge Racist

Stephen Izzo
-- the guy who got his ass kicked -- took to the Internet after the episode aired ... and typed the following disgusting tirade:

"lets get something straight what u didnt see is i never fought ronnie i was fighting...those N**GER bouncers when that bitch ran over and snuck me..then got stomped out by those 3 n**gers as he ran away."

UPDATE: Izzo tells TMZ, "First of all these guys pushed my female friend on the ground. But I was on a show that uses the derogatory slang word for Italians, 'guido.' I am not a racist, I was using a slang word just the same as the way guido is used on the show."

London

Graet comments #68

Black Power

To sarah the racist - you are very angry and seem to be one of the most racist people on this site. You try to tell us all about the past and how the white man is responsible for everything wrong in this country, yet you forget to tell us how blacks were sold by their own people back in the days of slavery. You leave out the fact that the younger black generation would rather deal drugs than get an education and a real job. And you didn't state that blacks have it so much better now than they did a short fifty years ago. And you didn't mention that a majority of your own male population would rather date a white woman than a black woman. What you got to say to that?

London

Ronnie just became my hero!

rommel

How does the ground taste Jersey punk?

Wandy

Anyone who thinks racism is acceptable, needs to get an education. Ignorance is a very dangerous weapon.

Truth Hurts

What a great opportunity to practice Dr. Martin Luther Kings message of nonviolence. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference... by Reinhold Niebuhr

Whatthe

That Lemony Chicken Salad in Tomato Shells sounds deeeeelish.
Guess what I'm havin tonight.

vangroovey

#83 Black at ya

racist prick. you said: "You leave out the fact that the younger black generation would rather deal drugs than get an education and a real job" - good job on generalizing, a** wipe.

mrghj

TMZZZZZZZZ!

You guys REALLY NEED to re-write or rephrase this sentence:
"Izzo also uses several other slurs in various updates to his profile, including the word "mulian" ... which is a misspelled racist Italian-American term for Black people."

I'm part Italian and I have never used (never even heard) the term "mulian" in my WHOLE LIFE.

Sure, I'm adorable and from a good family...:O) ...but you make it seem that Italian-Americans use that word (as though its from "our" Handbook on How to be a WOP or something).

The way you've written that sentence in this story here can be misconstrued in 101 different ways.

As for anyone using the N-word? I fear it will only stop when society stops calling every female a bitch and a 'ho.

Society has just been trashed out since the rise of the tabloid culture.

:-)

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

Harvey and Mike get owned by accu kooky

Turkey lasagne and frying pans

Kool Kat

He probably gets indignant at being called a Guido. I'm starting to think that we may never get past racism in America. Heavy sigh.

ll

I think it's funny that some looser who was knocked out cold thinks he is better than a black man who is only doing his job. He is nothing but trash and will always be trash. Nobody cares what he thinks about black people. The only thing he is going to do is get his you know what kicked again. Speaking as a successful black woman I can say people like him don't matter to me. I just see them as crazy people who are out of touch with reality. Being white doesn't stop them form being trash. It sure didn't stop him form getting knock out. This guy is such an idiot. I'm sure he doesn't even know a single black person.

eh

If someone kicked your ass you would be calling them hateful things, too. Who cares?

Matt

i love how so many people act like this is just a Jersey thing. Yea only people in NJ use the N word and other racial slurs. You think people in the south use the N word? You think there are people out west that use the N word. Or other racial slurs for whatever race. Stop acting like its just a Jersey thing.

Its funny how people associate the things these people (who are mostly from NY) do and generalize it as all NJ people act like that. Being from NJ i will yes without a doubt there are meathead and jerkoffs like this down the shore, mainly Seaside Heights, however that doesnt make everyone from Jersey like that. You can find people like this in a lot of places in one form or another. It may not be these fake tan, blowout hair, steroid loving people you see on the show, but there are embarassments in every state in the US.

meenana

That profile picture makes him look like Joaquin Phoenix. I'm just saying. :-)