'Jersey Shore' House -- Sloppy 2nds Ain't Cheap

2/4/2010 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Another member of the "Jersey Shore" juggernaut is finally cashing in on the fame -- the guy who owns the crew's infamous party house claims he's making 3x the cash from wannaGuidos looking to rent the place out.

'Jersey Shore' House

TMZ spoke with the owner of the 3,200 square foot house who tells us ever since the show aired, demand to rent the place went through the roof.

The 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is currently going for $3,500 per night until May ... after that, it skyrockets up to $6,500 per night.

According to the owner, the legendary duck phone is still in the house -- as well as most of the couches, beds, tables and artwork that you saw on the show.

FYI -- the owner did mention that the home received a thorough cleaning after Snooki, The Situation and the rest of the gang moved out.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

careless

Nancy

$6,500 a night for that crap? I get it...that's a typo. They mean $65.00. That looks like a cheap motel 6 that needs fixing up. Nice way to take advantage of stupid people.

man

Exactly thats some crap http:gochitchat.com

Kim

Man, that was funny. I wish this show was off the air. I also wish TMZ would stop reporting about it. Who cares? Do people actually watch that show?

Simone

I am such a loser that I can't live without being first every day~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twilightluvinmom

Did they fumigate as well, esp the beds??? Those little critters that I'm sure the little midget (excuse me, little person) was sloughing off are EXTREMELY hard to get rid of!!
Ugh! Sleeping where all those trolls slept!!?? Double ugh!
(And before anyone gets smart--i don't know about those "critters" from personal experience. I'm a nurse at Planned Parenthood. )

die a painful death already Hollywood

I wonder if the rental fee include delousing afterwards ?

$6500 a night for that dump ? yeh right .,.,

TMZBoy

TMZ !!!! REALLY, WHO CARES !!! Obviously no one on your site. Loose the hard-on for these wops.

Darlene

Actually not impressed with this place!

ClaraClutchbutt

Let's hope he burned the sheets.

RealJerseyShore

TMZ - I highly doubt that he is renting the place out for $3500 a night right now. and $6500 during the summer. Are you sure you didn't me a WEEK. Prior to the show and the bad economy, I could easily see the house being rented for a $1000 to $1500 a week during the summer and probably anywhere from $13k to $15k for the entire summer.

London not England

I WISH I WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justagirl

For anyone thinking that the Jersey Shore is an "impressive place"...trust me when I say ..it's not. I have never understood being in the "neighborhood" of NJ, why people spends thousands of dollars to vacation there in the summer. To spend 6500.00 a night is absurd. Most people with that kind of money would not even consider staying in an low budget hotel, but they pay 6500. PER NIGHT for the same accomodations at this place. AC is the same way...although it has improved throughout the years...it will never measure up to Las Vegas.But hey..to each is own really, right?

RD

Who cares about those mooks? Isn't there something else people can do with their time besides whatching those dumbasses!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments