Sorry 'Bout that Felony Thing, Tyrese

2/16/2010 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justice was delayed but not denied for Tyrese this morning -- that pesky felony citation is off his back for good.

TMZ first reported Tyrese got the felony citation for allegedly leaving the scene of an accident in Miami last month, even though we posted pictures of him at the scene with cops.

Tyrese Crash SceneToday Tyrese's lawyers, Jayne Weintraub and Jon Sale, went to court and the prosecutor officially dropped the case, proving a TMZ picture is worth a thousand words.

You're welcome.

inspired

ha-huck! isn't he the dang 'ol feller whom figured TMZ as gettin' the dang 'ol story wrong in the'r first place!? ... ha-huck!

OhWell

What?... No Wacko News?

BeKewl

It's a good thing that TMZ is saving the world! If we had 1,000 TMZs can you imagine how good of a world we would have?

dr cyclops

sort of off topic but i got i got michael jackson video "this is it" yesterday for my birthday and it was absolutly fantastic,,,just to see him intereact with all the other people really changed my opinion of him..there is no way he ever molested any kids and he seemed to be in really good shape..its such a sad shame that dr murry now i believe murdered him,what a show that would have been,,he is the greatest of all time i truely believe,,

OhWell

Mike,
your Wrong

Whamo

To Mike...Your're right, he's the greatest Pedo of all time. He had most of the world fooled..apparently you too!

Simone

No YOU are wrong OhWell! Leave Michael alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OhWell

Simone,
You & Mike Are Wackos
P.S.
mj Was A Freak

dr cyclops

I really do not think i am,if you could see how he intereacted with everyone he certainly was not drugged up,he certainly had his voice,he had energy and it definitly was not because of any drugs,he was soo polite.It just blew me away.I have worked security at some arenas in maryland and if you could see how some of these umm stars behave when they are getting ready to go on tour,the way they treat everyone is soooo sad but he was playful,understanding and he certainly knows music and he definitly knew what he wanted.I was in awe of him.i sat there and watched the whole movie and never once moved my eyes from the screen so as not to miss anything..beleive me i am not some MJ fanatic but i decided to watch this with an open mind and im glad i did.he was simply a genious before his time and not very well understood i like to think..a child molestor or druggie..i think not....

DOODAD

TMZ patting themselves on the back again.
*yawn*

F*CK Mayweather!!

I still think that guy is a rent-a-cop.. I mean look at him.. It is obvious... Loo at his shoes.. They don't wear sneakers.. And they usually Don't wear baseball caps.. I mean I could be wrong.. But I highly doubt...

jana