Jwoww

Wants a Trademark Too

3/1/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

JwowwJwoww is following in the fist-pumping footsteps of Snooki, The Situation and Pauly D -- and just applied to trademark her name.

TMZ has learned Jenni Farley filed documents last month with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to trademark her name for "entertainment services in the nature of an on-going reality based television program."

Jenni's lawyer tells TMZ this is just the first step towards "creating an enterprise" for the chestically enhanced reality star.

FYI -- According to the docs, the "Jersey Shore" star's name is officially "Jwoww" -- not J-WOWW, JWOWW or JWoW.

???????????????????????

get your lawyers out.........I have two french bulldogs and I named them Snookie and J-woww, because I think french bulldogs are way sexier than these two skanks and I will be showing them in dog shows. My dogs not these two bitches!

ChazTizer

I’m off to the patent office to trademark “J-WOWW”, “JWOWW” and “JWoW”. Unfortunately, my first choice, “Jwoww” has already been taken.

...while I’m at it I might as well throw the rest of the alphabet in front of –WOWW, WOWW, Wow and woww.

Ron

CAN SHE TRADEMARK "JERSEY WHORE"
OR DID SNOOKIE BEAT HER TO IT????

Dirt Burger

She should changer her name to J Fraud! she is not Italian and is not from New Jersey. Yet never mentioned this when ll the press about Italian Americans being offended was raised. When is her 15 minutes up? enough with these losers.

Dirt Burger

He J wow, 1989 called, they waqnt their look back! Even Jon Bon Jovi thinks your look is dated

UGH

NOW..WHAT A JOKE !!! I DID NOT KNOW HO'S CAN TRADEMARK THEIR NAME. THESE WANNABEE'S ARE A FLASH INTHE PAN.!!BETTER ENJOY THE RIDE NERD'S. GONNA BE GONE IN A NANO SEC. YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF EGOTISTIC SKANK'S !!!!

sst226

WTF!!!!! WHO CARES!!!!

Anonymous

I say let her have it. Who the hell else would actually WANT it? It makes no sense anyway and it's the only name on the show more lame than going around calling yourself "The Situation."

Dirt Burger

These Jersey Shore losers are so overexposed now, showing up everywhere, I don't think anyone will be interested in seeing them by the time their fake show will air again. Go away, and take those disgusting NEW York Botok Loser Housewives with you.

Doug

Jwoww gave a buddy of mine genatal herpees 3 years ago.
This girl is just gross! Plus he said that she smelled down below.

Dirt Burger

Do these morons give themselves these silly nicknames or do they get these cool streetnames from other people? I can't imagine being 28 years old and waking up one day with the idea of calling myself the situation? But, then Sean Commbs is 40 and he decided instead of calling him Puff Daddy, he would like to be called the more mature sounding P Diddy.Wow, I wish I had a cool club name.

Lori

Headline News :

DJ Paulie is quitting Television for good. He will also not be doing any guest appearances this Summer in Las Vegas, New Jersey, New York & LA. Please visit DJ Paulie's official website for further updates. www.djpaulie.com

Michele

Amazing how these people can go on national t.v., embarass themselves and their family, look like complete trash and make millions to do so. Makes no sense to me.

Joseph Francklin

I think these patents are really worthful and needs to get it asap to avoid confusion and problems later! for that we need to have a good patent attorney to get this successful

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2