Beyonce's Dad

You ARE the Father

3/24/2010 1:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce Knowles is officially a big sister again. A DNA test has confirmed that Mathew Knowles is the father of Alexsandra Wright's brand new baby boy ... sources tell TMZ.

0323_matthew_knowles_baby_ex
With the DNA test a match, we're told lawyers for Knowles and Wright are in the final stages of negotiating a settlement for baby Nixon's child support.

Wright filed a paternity suit last October against Knowles -- who was temporarily ordered to pay $8,200 in monthly child support.

Wright claims she had an 18-month affair with Knowles.

As far as we know, nothing's tricky about Nixon .... so far.

WillOTheWisp

A DNA test was not even needed in this case. The poor child looks just like him, minus the dip-shi#!

It just goes to show you a lot of men don't give a raccoon’s tail about their wives, and the possibility of bringing home some deadly disease as a reminder of their infidelity! Damn, that's just spooky and disrespectful!

Sasher

Papa Knowles is a great and tireless worker for his family members, and I am sure this child will indeed one day continue to ensure the family dynasty.

As for him not wearing a condom, this doesn't mean he has an STD. I think he probably loves the mother very much. (I can see the love from Mr. Knowles to his children, like Beyonce, so family means so much to this man, I can tell).

I wish all of them the best!!!

jessy

another typical err umm guy that doesnt know how to keep his wiener in his pants...and another kid that will grow up wihout a dad ,,or a dad that cant keep his wiener in his pants qnd tried to deny the kid was his..so obviously he wants nothing to do with the lil tyke

Truth

This post is ridiculous!!

Posted at 6:46AM on Mar 24th 2010 by Setrot

"The child looks so cute, and I am sure his aunt Beyonce will give him love and, of course, money will never be a problem for this adorable child."

The child is Beyonce's half brother not Aunt! LOL!

"I hope no one hates the father as we really don't know much about his relationship with his longtime wife. It is possible that she knew and supported his relationship with the baby's mama. We just don't know."

I doubt Beyonce's mother supported her husband's affair and subsequent impregnation of his mistress! LOL!

He had an 18 month relationship with this woman. Did he have to let it go to court or could he have done this before it was a legal matter? He was fighting the obvious and should be ashamed of himself. Hopefully he will put all the pettiness aside and support and nurture this child!!!

Wombat

This little dude has had a very rough life so far:
1. His biological father denies him until the law and a DNA test forces him to. BUMMER
2. You get named after the most dishonest politician in modern history. Maybe they should have sealed the deal by making his middle name Clinton. BUMMER
3. He'll probably grow up to look like his dad...which quite frankly resembles a current bout of hemorrhoids I had. BUMMER
4. You are a male baby related to Beyonce...yet she will not be the once breast feeding you. DOUBLE BUMMER

Total score = five BUMMER's

Might as well book him a room at a rehab/mental health clinic now and claim the early bird special pricing.

Sasher

I agree with those saying Mr. Knowles' daughter, Beyonce, will make a wonderful aunt for this kid. He, Knowles, had an affair or he didn't but so what? The kid will still not ever have to worry about anything in life as long as Beyonce and JZ are his aunt and uncle. Believe me, I wish I had those 2 talented people to guide me through life.

Whamo

What the hell is wrong with the courts? $8,200/month for an affair?
It's not like she had a certain life style she was use to. It was an affair!!!!!
This is why men don't want to get married any more. Any decent man wants good things for his child in the event of a break up, but it seems to me if things don't work out she gets the house, most of your money and you live in a shoebox! I know I'm sliding off topic here and while this has not happened to me I just can't help but think men get the proverbial shaft in the event of a breakup time and time again.

me

His wife is such a crazy B**** that I don't blame him one bit for looking elsewhere. He should have left the psycho instead of having an affair though.

shar

disgusting old fart.Another beautiful baby with no father.

Cheese925

Like they say...there's no fool like an OLD FOOL!!!

Blanket 50

Isn't Nixon more of a last name?
Who in the hell names their infant with two last names?
WTF......Nixon Knowles...

JustInTime

Very cute baby, stupid name though.

Darlene

Uh-huh, everyone knows it takes 8,000 a month to raise a child!!
This is soooooooo stupid, its all about taking him to the cleaners!!

so tired of them

@JackieMichele: You just pust yourself out there...we'll add u to the the skank pot. You had a child w/ a married man (PERIOD) When did you find out he was married w/n those first 6 mos???? hmmmmmm Point made.

At the fools who keep calling Beyonce the AUNT of this child...It sounds like ya'll are from those families that mix breeds. How can she be an Aunt to her brother?????

Strunz28

Moron is the only word that comes to mind...have you ever heard of a vasectomy? Come on.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments