Real World's Puck -- The Most Painful Smile

3/26/2010 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's in a real world of hurt -- and could possibly be in a real world of legal trouble -- but Puck from "The Real World" is still tryin' to smile ... despite the fact that he's hooked up to a bunch of hospital tubes.

Real World's Puck

Puck is still expected to spend another couple of days at a San Diego hospital following Friday's horrifying car crash in which he broke several bones ... and his 8-year-old son injured multiple internal organs.

As soon as he's healthy enough to leave his bed, Puck will be booked by the CHP for DUI, driving without a license and child endangerment.

Ed

typical

AaliyahLovecom

I'm sorry his song got injured in a car accident, that's really sad..but..why are we talking abt this DBag? I thought TMZ was about CELEBRITIES?

that.is.all

He's dumb as a desert weed.

goodytwohundredshoes

It's been several years since I've bothered to watch Real World but I do remember wondering why this man was ever allowed to reproduce. I always thought he was mentally ill, now I know he's just selfish and unaccountable. I hope his son pulls through and his son's mother reconsiders allowing that child to EVER be in this losers presence.

Melanie

I have no sympathy for people that drive drunk and have the audacity to put their own children in danger!

jfp

I don't know who this schmuck is but why is he trying to smile if his drunk driving hurt his own kid???

sandy

I hope Puck the F*#K is in pain for the rest of his life. To drive drunk is bad enough, but to do it with a helpless child in the car is a thousand times worse.

Jerry Martin

That guy is such a douchebag.

Ms. X

I can't believe he got chicks. A lot of them on "The Real World". Lights out for him now.

John

to bad he lived

Wombat

Trying to smile? It looks more like he is pointing at the door and telling you to get the heck out.

Please tell me that one of your photographers did not sneak into his hospital room and take these photos.

adonna

They need to just roll his ass down to the morgue.

Jen

I remember watching him (years ago)on Real World....still an a**hole I see. I hope his son is OK! He SHOULD be charged with child endangerment! It's one thing for you to endanger your own life...but obviously he has NO consideration for others, not even his own child! I hope he serves a prison stint..LOOSER!!!!!!!!

Heene

Thanks for the tiny thumbnail pics with huge watermark over them so you can see even less of the tiny pic.

It's 2010, you guys have a TV show, you can't afford the bandwith you upload a picture we can actually see?

If you can't afford it there are free image hosting sites out there.

So lame that every pic on TMZ.com is a thumbnail.

kromen