Erin Andrews On Edge Over Threats

4/11/2010 4:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Erin Andrews is dancing around the question --  whether she's frustrated with the FBI ...  and she's sidestepping it because she needs the agency's help in arresting a guy who's threatening to kill her.

TMZ broke the story that Erin has been targeted with sexual and violent emails from a Newport News, Virginia man who recently wrote, "I would love to shoot her with a Barrett rifle."

As she went to a "Dancing with the Stars" rehearsal Saturday we asked if she was angry at the Feds for not cuffing the 6'9" dude.  It ain't hard to read between the lines.

memyself

what the heck are they waiting for? If she is harmed or killed, whoops, too late, sorry? Move on this, idiots!

markpamh

Who cares about this skank? There are ALOT of incidents just like this one that happen everyday. Why aren't they on the news or in the paper? What makes her anymore important? NOTHING DOES!!!! She's a publicity wh*re......

Jamfest

I am so sorry what Erin Andrews has been through starting with her privacy invasion and now this.

KTD

Perhaps she's uncomfortable because the story is fake. It mataches, almost word-for-word, a similar story about a beautiful UK singer by the name of Cheryl Cole. Is someone's publicist working overtime trying to generate press for someone who's ESPN contract is about to expire?

lala

Fame=STALKING no thanks id rather be average. I like to go places and have fun and not have to watch my back as much as the rich and famous. It seems that now days there are many sick people that are violent and these famous people are prey to them.

Darlene

Thats a shame to have to live in fear because of a sicko!!

Artrina

I know many of us are sick to death of EA and her "poor me" crap, but, this man has gone over the edge.Why can't EA just cal one of her SI contacts and get some free hunky body guards???

richie boiadro

I think she needs to go out and get laid and forget about all of the b/s.........

who dat

The fact is....people who are (truly) traumatized, don't act like this woman.

Thomas Xavier

Wow this website attracts people who are just as unintelligent and annoying as this website itself is. Yeah guys, this girl is getting death threats that she wasn't even aware of. Let's call her a publicity whore and let's call her chubby too. Go back to McDonalds please. Every blue moon when I come back to this website, I remember why I leave it.

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

Jason Chambers

this woman is so annoying!

JLS

The stuff this woman has been through in the last 18 mos. is just off the charts. I am hoping they will arrest this perp soon. For anything that will stick before he kills her or someone else. It's very clear he needs to be jailed.

www.erinandrewsnekked.com

Get access to Erin's Video here-NO VIRUSES!

Cheryl A.

Yes, it was criminal. Why are they giving that psycho the opportunity to shoot her? Then what will they say? "Oops, we didn't think he would shoot her, he was just using his free speech right"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments