Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Part Deux?

4/12/2010 4:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin is "definitely open" to co-starring with ex-wife Kate Gosselin on a new TV project -- with one big string attached ... TMZ has learned.

1001_j_k_gosselin_ex_3_getty_91183417.jpg

Jon's lawyer, former assistant U.S. Attorney Anthony F. List, tells TMZ "under the right circumstances" Jon would do a show with Kate, but "the contract would have to be tighter."  He did not elaborate, but we're guessing it has something to do with the way TLC cleaned Jon's clock in court.

List did not say what type of show he'd like to do, but said having Jon and Kate around the kids more would be a definite plus.

List says Jon would "love to settle" the latest legal dispute he ignited. TMZ broke the story that Jon filed legal papers asking for primary custody and child support.  But Jon will press on with the case, unless Kate gives up her "global commitments."  According to List, Jon feels Kate can't have it both ways -- being both a star and an attentive parent.

List says he and Jon both feel Kate is "addicted to the paparazzi." He says even if Kate is booted from "Dancing with the Stars" on Tuesday, he won't drop his custody case because Kate is "caught up in the glamour of Hollywood" and will take other jobs.

Now if Kate brings Jon along for the Hollywood tour, well apparently that's a whole other Oprah.

who gives a )#(&

Jon AND Kate need to get a job. All of the 3 people who would watch their new show can find something else to do. Maybe Kate and Lindsay can get temp jobs together ... hmm, let's see, can they type, scan, photocopy, add numbers, file alphabetically ... oh, they could waitress maybe ...

jay leno

go jon go!

Shortnsaszy

Ok so I say lets make this fair...Jon should get to do dancing with the stars next season. I would actually pay to see that. I can see the sweat pouring off his fat a$$ now. LOL.

Elle

So... according to Jon any single mother working in Hollywood is a bad mother. I wonder what someone like Kate Hudson or Angelina Jolie (at one time) would say to that??

anonymous

Who says that a good mother can't take a job? This idiot is a wash up from the dirt of the ocean. I wish he'd just go back where he came from and shut the hell up!

nunya

DD - why are you bringing welfare into it? Lots of "welfare moms" stay at home AllLll day with their kids. Kate's actions are better than them.... simply because she is not on welfare?

DON'T GET ME WRONG - I am not on team Jon or Kate, rather "Team 8".

I think the relatives that complained in the beginning, before the split - about the affect the TV show was having on the kids - should be put in charge until one of them gets their head out of their A$$.

Kate with her attention whore lifestyle, Jon with his whore lifestyle - they are equal to me. The question on this poll was which one CRAVES attention, and the obvious answer (to me) is Kate. Jon is just craving sex and money, and I bet he would be happy not to get the attention - so he could get away with more.

lulubug

Jon wants Kate to give up her "Global" commitments? That's a riot. Wasn't he just recently all over France with the girlfriend, then NYC with the girlfriend, and just recently thrown out of a LA apartment he mooched off a girlfriend? I think he's just pissed that Kate is actually getting paid!. In fact, I don't think Jon ever held down a real job! The guy lived in California for a month. Is that an attentive parent!

Savannah

you know what makes me mad! is that they even got divorced all because of JON JON JON!~!!!

Q

hi

Sensible Grandma

THE MAN (IF YOU CAN CALL HIM A MAN) IS AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT. NO WONDER KATE HAD TO NAG HIM ALL THE TIME. HE'S LIKE ONE OF THE KIDS. BOO HOO POOR JON. HE SCREWED UP ROYALLY, NOW HE WANTS TO MAKE AN ABOUT FACE AS LONG AS HE GETS MONEY. HIS TRUE COLORS HAVE EMERGED. HE'S A NOTHING. WHO'S CRYING NOW??????????????

Ely

kate doesnt deserve those kids!!!!!!! shes a bad mom!!!!!

working mom 2

Jon needs to get a life and leave Kate alone. He's just mad because he thinks he's a star and yet no one in Hollywood wants anything to do with him. He doesn't want custody of the children, he just wants the money that comes with it. I say give him the kids full-time for 1 wk, have him pay all the bills that come in and lets see how he truly does. I don't think he could handle it, he hasn't spent more then 2 days at a time with those kids. I guess it's okay for him to not see them in over a month when he's out partying with his whores! Wow Kate, you made a huge mistake with this one. I wish you luck!!

VickiC

I have an image of Kate laughing hysterically when she heard about this. What makes Jon think Kate or anyone else would WANT him on a TV show? And I love the whole "Kate can't be a star and an attentive parent" comment. Apparently he was able to be an "attentive parent" while he was flying all over the world, living hundreds of miles away from his children, and boinking the nanny while the kids were there. At least Kate made it a condition of her DWTS contract that they build a dance room at her house so she didn't have to be away from the kids so much. I don't like Kate either, but Jon just makes himself look worse and worse.

Gina

Will you (TMZ) and everyone else STOP feeding into these people! Good grief! Neither one are good parents. Now we have to be exposed to the fact that she's a horrible dancer... her parenting skills rank right up there with her hair extensions. FAKE! PHONEY and laughable.
Jon is no saint either but at least he is JUST STUPID. Whereas Kate is an added dose of PATHETIC and the fact that she calls herself a mother insults ALL good, hard working mothers everywhere.
She has help raising those kids- and all of this bolonga about needed to make money for her kids. Shes getting $100,000 a month from TLC already- She had a job before her kids were born, why not go back to that? She can manage to squeeze in DWTS into her day..but not a normal job? How many people in this country find themselves unemployed and have had to downsize their lifestyle in order to survive? ALOT! AND their children are understanding and go with it, and why because their parents are still available to them. Kate in unavailable. A mother who is invested in her children are WITH her children. I hope Jon gets custody and I hope Kate is voted of DWTS and that this country will wise up and stop feeding into this rediculous fiasco.

Lenal

Jon has used, financially, every women he has been with. He has no shame. I will not watch any show that Kate does if it includes this low life.